What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

That is exactly my point he has his hands on the ball in far too many plays.
Its not about whether he passes it or not it is the sheer fact that he demands the ball far too often.
If you have a prop getting his hands on the ball from the dummy half as much as he does then you will look just like the Dogs do.

Well it's a fair point but I think Canterbury's lack of an organising #7 since Hodkinson left has seen JG forced to put his hand up for tough hit ups while the rest of the team stands around flat footed behind the ruck.

His willingness to do this is a virtue and shows what a competitor he is.

Old Timer

Coach
Well it's a fair point but I think Canterbury's lack of an organising #7 since Hodkinson left has seen JG forced to put his hand up for tough hit ups while the rest of the team stands around flat footed behind the ruck.

His willingness to do this is a virtue and shows what a competitor he is.
Don't disagree with your post I just don't think he is the correct fit for us
We need our backline to work uninhibited and for the forwards to get out of their road and thus will help decrease the workload the pigs currently do

A mate of mine's brother has sources at Canterbury and says it's been done n dusted for weeks. Unless something has changed, some figures being thrown around like 600k year one and 500k for the following 2, are grossly inflated.

Obviously nothing will be announced before this week's game and probably not until our season is over.

P.s. This guy has had good mail on Dogs before but this is a big test if credibility as far as I'm concerned. Remaining cautiously optimistic re: amount paid.

getsmarty

Immortal
A mate of mine's brother has sources at Canterbury and says it's been done n dusted for weeks. Unless something has changed, some figures being thrown around like 600k year one and 500k for the following 2, are grossly inflated.

Obviously nothing will be announced before this week's game and probably not until our season is over.

P.s. This guy has had good mail on Dogs before but this is a big test if credibility as far as I'm concerned. Remaining cautiously optimistic re: amount paid.

Correct....

St Tangles

Bench
If he has signed with some of our young players getting a few games this year our depth is looking good for next year in the forwards.

I'm not so confident with the outside backs hopefully another signing or 2 up our sleeve.

I really hope 1 or 2 of the young backs step up.
Lomax is the one who stands out to me.

MrDragon007

Juniors
i wouldnt mind young Danny Fualalo from the dogs, and Raymond Faitala -Mariner. Two young hard running bulls, that whack hard in defence. These 2 young bulls are hands down 5 times better then any young forwards we have coming through.
Id take them two over lawrie, sele, and host any day of the week. and thats not meant as a knock on our youngsters, the are good, but not as good as those two from the dogs.

i wouldnt mind young Danny Fualalo from the dogs, and Raymond Faitala -Mariner. Two young hard running bulls, that whack hard in defence. These 2 young bulls are hands down 5 times better then any young forwards we have coming through.
Id take them two over lawrie, sele, and host any day of the week. and thats not meant as a knock on our youngsters, the are good, but not as good as those two from the dogs.
Afraid to say it is a knock on who we have coming through.

No chance of eithre coming so i see no point even mentioning their names.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

There is know way the dogs would let them go