What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 1 Vs Manly

Panther Mick

Juniors
No Moylan and probably no Edwards.
It will be a big ask but surely we play better than last week and Manly feel the effects of last weeks physical effort.

betcats

Referee
I wonder how many bombs we will put up? Will it be more or less than the amount of times we get tackled with the ball on last?

GongPanther

Referee
I'm feeling pumped for this.Manly will do a St George and wilt after a bruising encounter.And with Manly's Lussick tripping charge,he will miss next week because of priors.

A different Panthers mindset will turn out on Saturday. And after that win,we play either Easts or Brisbane...hopefully with Moylan making a special guest appearance.

betcats

Referee
We seemed to have returned to the old 'stand so flat the ball cant get past the halves" structure so I predict we will play a little better(its hard to get that owned two weeks in a row) but still look clueless with the ball and lose comfortably.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
We seemed to have returned to the old 'stand so flat the ball cant get past the halves" structure so I predict we will play a little better(its hard to get that owned two weeks in a row) but still look clueless with the ball and lose comfortably.

Thats my concern. No Moylan and no Edwards = clumsy in attack.
Cleary can't do it all. I wish he would stop getting tackled on the 4th.

How can we be better with who we have available? Drop Wallace? Punt on Kikau? Tamou the lazy f**k better fire up

Doddsy6988

Juniors
Hey guys, doddsy here.
I saw mez at the club on Sunday arvo and I asked him who he would prefer to play.
Straight away with no hesitation he said manly.

The team are pissed off with what happened. I'm not confident at all but I must say his comment instilled me with confidence.

Got my tickets, bring on Saturday - I predict EDWARDS will play

GongPanther

Referee
Prevention of stupid dumb penalties that will piggyback Manly downfield.

A decisive kicking game. Griffin needs to coach both Wallace and Cleary in their positioning during the 3rd and 4th tackles,to prepare and decide who is going to take the optional 4th or 5th tackle kicks.

At times,Cleary does get ahead of himself,and gets a bit flustered,so he has to be mindful.

Kick to the corner and peg Manly in to force errors.If properly implemented,those errors will come,and come often.

And unsettling tactics. The likes of CHN and the other young team players need to show restraint if the niggle gets put on.Their inexperience could be a telling factor in this game if they get caught up in retaliation.

Latest posts