What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
Betcats, I'm sorry to take time out of your busy school day don't blame me if you don't finish your homework in time. The three spine players are newbies. May turned 21 in June and has played 7 games. Edwards turned 21 in January and has played 15 games. Some of them on the wing. Cleary has played 39 games he is still 19. Yes, I got some birthdays wrong (I missed Mays, didn't even send him a card) but it doesn't detract from the issue that Hook is coaching a newby spine at the business end of the season. When Katoa takes the field with his 11 games experience the spine would have to be the least experienced in the NRL. We have done well, all things considered.

Ahh yes when caught out in a lie play the down the seriousness of that lie, standard behaviour for dishonest people.

I only insult people like that if they do it to me these days not that it bothers me in the slightest, I used to be a little abusive when I joined but that was a long time ago.

Other than that I swear a lot in general when speaking or typing, but that's just me.
Meh if people can't handle different opinons the bitches can use the ignore feature

betcats

Referee
BETCATS...you are just boring and uneducated... lets see if you can waste even more of your time and get to 15000 posts by grand final day..... do alot of people a favour and go pretend to support some other team.

Uneducated yet I've made you look like a fool more than once. Get back into your hidey hole you idiot.

Royce is King

Juniors
I only insult people like that if they do it to me these days not that it bothers me in the slightest, I used to be a little abusive when I joined but that was a long time ago.

Other than that I swear a lot in general when speaking or typing, but that's just me.
YOU MUST BE SO PROUD

betcats

Referee
That doesn't even make sense!

Anyways this argument is pointless.

Pointless arguments are my forte, Roycey must be holding onto a grudge or something because this is the 2nd time recently he's come out of nowhere going mental at me. I'm not sure he's all there tbh, the comments I've seen from him read like a drunk toddler wrote them.

OldPanther

Coach
Anthony Minichiello can f**k off. Just said on NRL tonight Moylan is at odds with the coach and will be gone AFTER the press releases. Morons.

Caged Panther

First Grade
So much dribble in the last few pages of this thread it's unbelievable. Clearly, some people have to much time on their hands.

Whatever side you sit on with regards to how good a coach Griffin is or isn't and what the truth of the Moylan situation is if you can't have a constructive discussion of the merits of your position and instead just want to sling mud at those who disagree with you why the hell would you was your time.

For the record, I'm not sold on Griffin's coaching ability but he has got us to back to back finals series for the first time in over a decade. If Moylan has mental health issues I truly hope he gets them sorted but the from the outside looking in my feeling is the story runs deeper.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Phil Rothfield (yeah I know) on NRL 360 has just said he is hearing Moylan will go to Cronulla and we get James Maloney.

betcats

Referee
Maloney of four seasons ago, I'd be keen. Maloney now? Eh... as if we don't have enough problems with dumb penalties already.

Yeah that's how I feel.

Trying to be objective, If it meant we got Maloney for one year on what he is on currently(which I assume is less than Moylan) then maybe, we do need a half. If they'd throw in young Brailey I'd be more interested haha.

If we must let him go and are working for a player swap we could do better I think. The knights are apparently interested and have Connor Watson and Ponga coming their way, we could work at that. It's another young player I suppose which is not what we need, I'd be stoked with Watson though.

It's a f**ked position to be in, If the relationship is really untenable then we are probably not going to be happy what we get(if anything) either way. Plus we go into the finals with a young team that is going to be distracted to some degree, I think it contributed to our performance on the weekend, it's hard to see how it won't be a bigger distraction this week.

OldPanther

Coach
This bloke really doesn't like our club or we have some serious issues.

From that twitter "ReadingThePlay"

As Gus has quickly realised over the last week its not just Moylan who aint on the Bus. Multiple players declining extensions or upgrades...

soc123_au

Staff member
Maybe Gus isn't full of shit this time. He was pretty adamant that Moylan had never considered wanting to leave. I guess time will tell, but I am optimistic that he will get his head straight and come back next year fit and firing. Give the captaincy to someone better equipped and just let him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.