What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Michael Lichaa be lost to the NRL?

Spade

Juniors
Michael Lichaa is dumb,he only just realised in the last 3 rounds of this season that it's not illegal to run with the ball,only took him 40 years to figure this out.

Michael Dumbchaa

Des hates his hookers running, kicking or doing anything creative, Lichaa has come out having digs at Des few times recently saying he wouldnt let him do anything so I reckon he'll go well else where.

stormbati

Bench
Actually looked really dangerous the last couple games. Why did Des buy a creative hooker only to make him one-dimensional!
Lichaa has wasted 3 years of his development now and up until a few weeks ago looked like a flop.
Hopefully Tigers or Knights pick him up. Has way more to offer than he's shown at the Dogs imo.

taipan

Referee
This thread is the Magna Carta of the NRL,the Declaration of Independence.
Such quality never existed prior.
Is Michael Lichaa worthy of a knighthood? Yes we can .

Actually looked really dangerous the last couple games. Why did Des buy a creative hooker only to make him one-dimensional!
Lichaa has wasted 3 years of his development now and up until a few weeks ago looked like a flop.
Hopefully Tigers or Knights pick him up. Has way more to offer than he's shown at the Dogs imo.

I hope Michael goes to Catalans Dragons, where the mostly injured Paul Aiton has passed his use by date.

Frederick

Staff member
wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-plodders.jpg

Matt Parcell has starred for Danny Buderus's old club Leeds. Michael Lichaa will be just as impressive in a Super League club.

Vee

First Grade
Dragons. I was going to say them but remembered Catalan, forgot about St Helen's strip.