What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Elim Final, Sat - Sea Eagles 10-22 Panthers @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Cool.

14-4 penalty count, at home, a bullshit try to Penrith and they won by 8 (with 4 goals and we kicked none).

I'm sure that game really worried Manly......

Still pushing that barrow? Watch the game again without a biased eye and you will agree the majority of those penalties were warranted. Manly were very ill disciplined.

The game did worry Manly. Barrett whined all last week about the penalty count so he could get his way with refs. 6-6 was the count this time. And before you jump down me Manly were excellent last week. We were shit.

OldPanther

Coach
Matt Moylan to make a surprise appearance in the second half to the sound of the Panther growl and lay on 3 try assists, 6 linebreak assists and score 4 tries.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
My team is bog average so I wont argue that but that penalty count was legit. DCE should have been binned for how he carried on, easy to see why his QLD teammates hate the flog

I stated the penalty count was 14-4. Is there disputing that fact?
And Cameron Smith and Jonathan Thurston don't like DCE. Not sure I'd be too upset if they were not my friends.
His team mates love him at Manly.

5starcognac

Juniors
I stated the penalty count was 14-4. Is there disputing that fact?
And Cameron Smith and Jonathan Thurston don't like DCE. Not sure I'd be too upset if they were not my friends.
His team mates love him at Manly.
Oohh I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now!!!

TheFrog

Coach
14-4 penalty count, at home,
A couple of those were backchatting penalties, where you get marched another 10 when the penalty has already been given. The actual count was 12-4. I honestly don't understand why Manly felt they had to push the refs to the edge in this game, coming into it with 5 wins on the trot. As has been indicated above, DCE was an utter dork in this game, justifying the decision of the Qld selectors to ignore him.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Still pushing that barrow? Watch the game again without a biased eye and you will agree the majority of those penalties were warranted. Manly were very ill disciplined.

The game did worry Manly. Barrett whined all last week about the penalty count so he could get his way with refs. 6-6 was the count this time. And before you jump down me Manly were excellent last week. We were shit.

I said the penalty count was 14-4.

Show me where in the post I said we were robbed by the penalty count?

A 14-4 penalty count is an advantage to the team that receives 14 penalties is it not?

Jesus, its not that difficult a concept is it?????????

Nice Beaver

First Grade
A couple of those were backchatting penalties, where you get marched another 10 when the penalty has already been given. The actual count was 12-4. I honestly don't understand why Manly felt they had to push the refs to the edge in this game, coming into it with 5 wins on the trot. As has been indicated above, DCE was an utter dork in this game, justifying the decision of the Qld selectors to ignore him.

The penalty count was 14-4.

Look it up.

Are we now breaking down the reasons for penalties and discounting them from the records?? Lol

Let's ignore the fact if the f**king penalties were bullshit or not

How many times were penrith inside the ten

The whole f**king game

So it should've been 30-14 penalty count

Dunce

OldPanther

Coach
Let's ignore the fact if the f**king penalties were bullshit or not

How many times were penrith inside the ten

The whole f**king game

So it should've been 30-14 penalty count

Dunce

Now you're just being silly. The penalties were fair. Neither side was offside more than a normal game(which is officiated atrociously for EVERY team EVERY game) and the DWZ try was the wrong call when it should have been offside.

You'd think you'd be more chilled after your team put in their best game all year to save their season.

The Beaver

Juniors

*are

Now you're just being silly. The penalties were fair. Neither side was offside more than a normal game(which is officiated atrociously for EVERY team EVERY game) and the DWZ try was the wrong call when it should have been offside.

You'd think you'd be more chilled after your team put in their best game all year to save their season.
I'm not arguing the penalties against manly

Penrith were nowhere near perfect, they should've probably copped 8 to 10 penalties for offside and lying around like a pack of hobos in the ruck but the geniuss only called 4 penalties

No side in the NRL is ever 4 penalties disciplined, not manly not anybody should only be penalised 4 times during 80 minutes of football

OldPanther

Coach
I'm not arguing the penalties against manly

Penrith were nowhere near perfect, they should've probably copped 8 to 10 penalties for offside and lying around like a pack of hobos in the ruck but the geniuss only called 4 penalties

No side in the NRL is ever 4 penalties disciplined, not manly not anybody should only be penalised 4 times during 80 minutes of football

I agree no team is that disciplined. We really should be past it. You got revenge and we are both about to play finals.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Calm down Theodore. There is no point doing yourself a mischief over a game long lost.

I agree Kermy!

Mate you have been a bit worked up about this game since 7pm on Saturday night.

Just don't try and re-write history to suit your agrument.

Latest posts