What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Any of you merkins get your season ticket renewals? My family one went up by over 20%. They are holding us to ransom over getting priority seating to the new stadium

Tell them that the ABS said that in the past year, wages in the private sector grew by just 1.9% in trend terms – marking four years of falling wages growth.

EelsFan05

Bench
Any of you merkins get your season ticket renewals? My family one went up by over 20%. They are holding us to ransom over getting priority seating to the new stadium

Same here. I think it's a bit rich all things considered.

I missed more games then ever this year because of scheduling, but don't want to lose seating priority when we move home. Hate going to ANZ with a passion.

strider

Post Whore
I believe my single seat has gone from 210 (or was it 220?) Up to 240

I remember for 2017 they said they will keep prices at 2016 amounts ... i guess they forgot to mention it means double the increase for 2018 ... lol

hybrideel

Bench
Yeah im not too worried about the price

Thats 11 home games ... and up to 3 away games ... i can go watch
Mind you im lucky if i make about 6 a year lol
Given the price of a new adult season ticket is 400, 240 is a great price. My 822 family season ticket is over 1000 for new members so we get a good deal in comparison.
Just going to be hard to justify that cost now given the price of everything else in this bloody world have gone up a lot more than wages. That and my kids probably only get to 4 games a year, me about 8 and the missus 1 if she's lucky

phantom eel

First Grade
That's the thing. With the scheduling (Thursday f**king nights!) and the trek to Homebush, people are better off buying one off tickets to whatever games they can make in a season.

And if they still want to "support the club" beyond that, then they can just email Max their online account details.

#suckertax

Gronk

Staff member

Nina-Burri-Contortionist-at-the-Waldorf-Astoria-Hotel-NYC-for-Scherer-Academy-Gala-20150603-1024x708.jpg

strider

Post Whore
Thats the seating for the double header - everyone sits on a bunnies fan ... and people say bunnies fans are no good - pffft

Latest posts