What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Qual. Final vs Storm Sat. 9th Sept - Who is going?

Redback71

First Grade
ill be at work :( but will take a look at my phone every now again to see Garrys reaction when he notices everyone peeping thru his window watching the Eels game :)

Mickyd39

Juniors
If anyone is up for some pre game drinks,Parra supporters will be meeting at The Precinct Hotel, Richmond, from 12.30pm onwards. The pub is not far from AAMI.

hindy111

Post Whore
Where's the best coffee? I'll need one Sunday morning before I fly home.

Best ?
In some countries in Europe this word is banned. There is no such thing as best. Where is a very good coffee is fine.....

Btw I was fooled by the best bacon and egg roll 2 mths ago. The yolk didn't even run.

strider

Post Whore
Best ?
In some countries in Europe this word is banned. There is no such thing as best. Where is a very good coffee is fine.....

Btw I was fooled by the best bacon and egg roll 2 mths ago. The yolk didn't even run.
You're the best poster hindy

Eelogical

Referee
So anyone have any good recommendations on places to go out in Melbourne? I don't need craft beers and am staying right near Chapel St.

I did a quick google street view of Chapel St. Looks kinda like Kings St Newtown with trams. If you can't get a decent feed on Chapel St their food must be shit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Foodies love Melbourne.

00034cfa_medium.jpeg

Eelogical

Referee
Weather forecast for Melbourne on Saturday. 60% chance of rain easing late afternoon and into the evening. There's a surprise.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think its time for hindy111 to get back on the horse and dating world. Any single women on here?
I prefer a slim women, but wont dismiss a few curves. Age 25-34 preferably.

Latest posts