What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Qual Final, Sat - Storm 18-16 Eels @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
They say neutrals are with Parra. I'm not because I think the Eels were lucky to make the top 4, especially since they got to play a depleted Storm side during origin and teams like us have never been given that chance even once over the years (no wonder we never beat them!)... As I said earlier Storm to win this by 18 and to let the Eels know what finals are all about.

Rhyno

First Grade
Hehe. Ironic

Won a premiership more recently than you. 2005 baby

Where will you be while Melbourne gives your team a bath?

I'm just going up the club to have a Beer while I watch the Parramatta era of dominance begin

GongPanther

Referee
I'm just going up the club to have a Beer while I watch the Parramatta era of dominance begin

Don't forget to drop a urinal cake in your beers. Then come back here after the hiding from the Storm,and try to convince everyone that Parra are straight through to the GF after today's loss.

Pugzley

As much as I like Cameron Smith as a Queenslander, I hope that Melbourne scum gets run over by a car.

Knightmare

Coach
SSKsJaA.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
Good to see the sun out there....should give he best opportunity for these 2 teams to play at their best.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ugh, the whole Smith love fest makes me want to vomit.

I had the tv on mute and they just showed a photo of him when he was 16/17. Holy shit I thought it was Anne Frank and I must've had the history channel on.

FFS get on with the footy please and stop showing me pictures of Smith when he was a young butch lesbian.

Latest posts