What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strider

Post Whore
Im running a book ... at what minute will tim mannah come off for a HIA?

Winner gets a night on the town with hindy111

Malabar Eel

Juniors
so f*&king pumped, im magnitude 10 right now..

giphy.gif

woddy

Juniors
Been PUMPED all week , been so long since we played finals it feels like it's the GF !!! EELS by 3-5

hindy111

Post Whore
Desperation will be the key. If every player is committed to chase down every play and complete every opportunity presented to them we can win. That is how you beat a team like the Storm.

If even one player does not have that desperation then the Storm will expose it and exploit it at every chance.

I would like to see Gower in the team tbh.

Maybe you should write a letter and send it too BA.... Gower. f**k me like he is going to be the secret ingredient to beating the storm.

Kornstar

Coach
Maybe you should write a letter and send it too BA.... Gower. f**k me like he is going to be the secret ingredient to beating the storm.

Never said he was the key but we need good defence and good hands to beat them. He has never let us down.

What does the Duke tell you about the game? Who should BA pick?

hindy111

Post Whore
Never said he was the key but we need good defence and good hands to beat them. He has never let us down.

What does the Duke tell you about the game? Who should BA pick?

Happy with 1 -17.

Vave too start for first 15. Dont use him again unless chasing points last 10.

Gazzamatta

Coach
First run by Smith. 2 defenders hold him around the chest stopping the ball followed by Brown off the back fence shoulder into the ribs. Yeeharrrrr!

T.S Quint

Coach
Been f**king pumped this whole week!
Now I'm at the point where I've never been this pumped before. It's quite scary. Does anyone know what happens if you get pumped too much?
Can you overdose on pumpedness?

Latest posts