What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EelsFan05

Bench
I'd be happy to just win and let the rest take care of itself. Everything will be against us. Should be perfect motivation.

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't get the "we won't beat them twice so we may as well lose now" attitude...utterly ridiculous horseshit

If we beat them, we have a prelim to get through, and they have two must win games to even get to the grand final. One against (most likely) the side who beat them in the GF last year and the other against a side who pushed them to the wire in Melbourne. Then they play a GF against a team that knocked them off at home, whilst we've got a side we've already beaten. It's literally the hardest path they could possibly face and either side could knock them off on their day.

Or we lose, maybe get there, and the second we start to get behind the match they're remembering how they beat us in week one, while we're thinking about how we lost.

I don't think we're a huge chance tonight, but don't give me this defeatist bullshit about how it's better if we lose.

Incorrect

Coach
I don't get the "we won't beat them twice so we may as well lose now" attitude...utterly ridiculous horseshit

If we beat them, we have a prelim to get through, and they have two must win games to even get to the grand final. One against (most likely) the side who beat them in the GF last year and the other against a side who pushed them to the wire in Melbourne. Then they play a GF against a team that knocked them off at home, whilst we've got a side we've already beaten. It's literally the hardest path they could possibly face and either side could knock them off on their day.

Or we lose, maybe get there, and the second we start to get behind the match they're remembering how they beat us in week one, while we're thinking about how we lost.

I don't think we're a huge chance tonight, but don't give me this defeatist bullshit about how it's better if we lose.
Sorry....

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry....

So ya f**ken should be!!!

Both teams 1-17

This game is gonna be

tenor.gif

eel01s

Bench
C'mon Parra! I have a feeling we will get away with the win this arvo. There is a lot of pressure and expectation on the Storm.

hybrideel

Bench
Has there ever been as big an outsider in a 1 v 4 than us in this game. Sportsbet has us at $5.15 and a 14 point start

The Colonel

Immortal
C'mon Parra! I have a feeling we will get away with the win this arvo. There is a lot of pressure and expectation on the Storm.

Yep, as much as I hate it the #cam356 bullshit is taking the focus off of us. They are an experienced side but I think they are getting rather caught up in the bullshit and I think we can spoil the party.

Latest posts