What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kornstar

Coach
That's rubbish.
The NRL would much rather ANZ filled with blue and gold on Grand Final day than a few thousand Storm fans and 70000 people sitting on the fence.

Can you explain the first try then? Why is it only the 4 guys on the field couldn't see how forward it was?

I'm not saying the NRL are rigging it but their referees continually let Melbourne get away with being grubby, wrestling merkins so they mustn't mind the Storm winning too much.

Marshall was penalised for a facial last night, I've seen a couple today and an elbow to the back of Alvaro's head. It's ok though cause the Storm have earned the right to do that, they're only penalised when they overstep their level of grubbiness.

woddy

Juniors
No. It's a fun little stat, but it's not going to mean shit against Melbourne in Melbourne. We can't afford to let them get any close than they are now or they will make us pay.

It's a record we can keep going...... They seem a bit "öff" Smith not playing great . knock on etc and Slater's getting smashed.

phantom eel

First Grade
That's rubbish.
The NRL would much rather ANZ filled with blue and gold on Grand Final day than a few thousand Storm fans and 70000 people sitting on the fence.
Why would they be sitting on the fence, when they've paid for a seat? It's not like they've put in those ghastly "standing seats" yet...

muznik

Juniors
Anyone who wants Kenny dropped at any stage is and forever will be clueless IMO.

He can go a step too far but his energy and what he brings to our attitude is 100% irreplaceable

Yep m happy t put my hand and admit I was wrong ! I thought that game where he had a few brain snaps should have seen him dropped. Glad they didnt.

Pugzley

Cronk is a grub and I hope he doesn't go to Penrith or Parramatta when he goes to Sydney.

Latest posts