What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Elim Final, Sat - Sea Eagles 10-22 Panthers @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
If it collectively wasn't for Rugby League subscriptions oeriod,there would have not been AFL on paytv.

The fair minded AFL fans are aware of this.Look the shit up,and research before spouting shit you parasite.

The Port Adelaide/West Coast game was a cracker tonight, you really missed out on an unbelievable game

GongPanther

Referee
Poor delusional Panfers fan. Do you really think Cartwright still scores that try if the Peachy try is correctly ruled a knock on?

F**king redneck d**khead
How do you know a Panther still wouldn't have?

Take the loss like two balls on the chin.

cain3y

Juniors
One more for mary poppins

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height
Let's go fly a kite
And send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite

OldPanther

Coach
Sorry we just spell it how you toothless merkins pronounce it

Very nice of you to come down to our level. True gentleman. I hope your boys aren't too upset with being knocked out by a shit team of dumb westies.

Wtf?! How does Uate dropping a ball with 2 mins to go DECIDE a game and an incorrect awarding of 6 pts (and denial of 6 pts earlier) not?
I hate the Broncos with a passion so i hope Pantherz kick em out the back door but they wont get the 50/50s and bunker help in Brisbane and therefor theure f-----

That was probably the wrong thing to point out but Manly did bomb multiple opportunities throughout the game. That call could very well have been meaningless if they took said opportunities.

what a response....you f**kers really are dumb. you dopey bogans could barely fill 2 and a half bays.

We had the bigger crowd lol. If Manly fans showed up properly it would have been a really good crowd.

Anyways it was a good game and Congrats Manly fans on making the 8. Most people thought you wouldn’t make it and your boys still tried tonight.

oval

Juniors
Penrith are normally my second team - my father is a supporter and took me to Penrith (and Manly cos we lived on the beaches) games as a kid. So I'm still hoping they go all the way.

However, that was some grade-A bullshit tonight. Not dirty on the Panthers players, but the bunker well and truly rammed us up the date tonight. Cnts.

Still, our loss has brought a lot of joy to those who dislike Manly tonight, so enjoy the spoils while they last. The mighty Sea Eagles will be back, no doubt about that.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Well....what a f*cking farce that was.

Absolute JOKE of a decision that did our season in.

Screw these referees. Have not bothered to read this thread as it will be no doubt filled with "suck shit Manly blah blah blah".

2 games tonight butchered by ref calls.

Thanks NRL 2017. Nice to know ya. I am out for this year.

OldPanther

Coach
Well....what a f*cking farce that was.

Absolute JOKE of a decision that did our season in.

Screw these referees. Have not bothered to read this thread as it will be no doubt filled with "suck shit Manly blah blah blah".

2 games tonight butchered by ref calls.

Thanks NRL 2017. Nice to know ya. I am out for this year.

It really wasn't decided by the refs. Just because a controversial call happens at the end seems to effect people's opinion. Every other bunker decision was on point and that one was 50/50. If manly didn't knock on in goal or be offside they are favourites to win.

OldPanther

Coach
I just listened to Barrett’s press conference. The entire thing was having a complain about the Peachy try. I agree with him that "try/no try" has too much influence BUT he talks like it costs them the game when they had a set on Penrith’s line in the last 5 and completely stuffed it with a knock on. That's 2 tries if they don't knock it on another one if Walker is 1 step back. Uate knocks on again which leads to Cartwright try. At half time Mal spoke about Manly’s poor discipline which we've been pointing out all year which is costing them penalty counts and ultimately possession. Where is the accountability for your own boys?

beave

Coach
Would hate to lose a finals game over a rubbish knock on call.

images

Lebbo73

Bench
On board, as in playing? what the f**k was the point in sitting out this week? they could've easily got beat, then what? he spends the best part of the year training with his mates, the captain of the club etc.. then sits out their most important game of the year?

If he is suffering from depression or something along those lines, I retract everything just mentioned but if he comes out next week and plays, he shouldn't be asking for a release, Penrith should be demanding he leave, horrible figure to have as your leader with that sort of attitude
Exactly. If Moylan can't handle a little bit of criticism from the coach in the change rooms, he's a f**king soft cock.

Lebbo73

Bench
I couldn't make it out either way.But I could understand,that after observing that the ref viewed a "not absolutely sure he knocked on",he judged a try.

After looking at the replay on the HD 9 shots,there was no way he could have 100% ruled a knock on.
I agree with this but the on field ref shouldn't be sending that to the bunker as a Try. It should have been a No Try call from the ref and stayed that way in the bunker. It couldn't have been overturned. However, the refs should only say Try when they are fairly confident it is.
Peachey looked like in the run of play too have knocked that on. It should be ruled that way. The multiple replays didn't show a knock on but some doubt. I am confident that the ball hit his chest and then went down and hit just above his knee. However, it could have and some replays suggest that the ball then hit his fingers and shot straight forward.