What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noise

Coach
I think cause we lost yesterday and have now gone to the other side of the draw, I am pretty sure if we win next week the prelim vs the Roosters will be a Friday night.

I think it's Saturday mate. Which sucks for me coz I am meant to be going to a wedding Saturday night. I'll have a big decision to make

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There's two Cows threads now @Twizzle
two-cows.jpg

phantom eel

First Grade
No judiciary charges? Great news...

Now just have to worry about whether King is fit to go the 80 or whether we have to sacrifice a bench/forward rotation spot to carry Kaysa.

If French is fit and BA's considering giving him a run, I'd actually rather have Smith on the bench than Kaysa... Smith can cover French if needed and also give King a spell.

Though we'll need improved minutes from Mannah, Matagi and of course Tepai (if cleared) to cover giving up that fourth forward bench spot (presumably Vave).

hindy111

Post Whore
I always felt storm looked better team and more dangerous. We did great to keep it close. Scored a few when they where down to 12 men.And had some bad calls go against us. From about 20 -38min we dominated. They did for first 20.
From 40-58min again they dominated. We then had s good 6-7mins and the rest of game was even.

strider

Post Whore
I always felt storm looked better team and more dangerous. We did great to keep it close. Scored a few when they where down to 12 men.And had some bad calls go against us. From about 20 -38min we dominated. They did for first 20.
From 40-58min again they dominated. We then had s good 6-7mins and the rest of game was even.
Melbourne looked better for about 15 minutes of each half ... other than that we rattle them and they struggled at times