What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan's rant, Greenberg's response

There is nothing funnier that watching the dirty drug cheating myths get beaten.......oh there is watching Shane Flanagan trying to use the English language in a post match press conference!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Only as shit as our team.

Seriously, our mob are bereft of ideas in attack, do utterly dumb shit and make ridiculous errors and people blame the refs.

Yes they were crap but our mob were not good enough to adapt.

End of story, move on.

Congrats to the cowpoke. Good luck next week fellas
I enjoyed the press conference!!!

A ripper......

There is nothing funnier that watching the dirty drug cheating myths get beaten.......oh there is watching Shane Flanagan trying to use the English language in a post match press conference!!

Years of beating your teams arse have hurt you.

Don't get too excited if you make the GF the Storm will sit you back on your arse!

Eion

First Grade
Only as shit as our team.

Seriously, our mob are bereft of ideas in attack, do utterly dumb shit and make ridiculous errors and people blame the refs.

Yes they were crap but our mob were not good enough to adapt.

End of story, move on.

Congrats to the cowpoke. Good luck next week fellas
That's true, but this thread is about the shit refs. The players could have overcome it, probably should have, but shouldn't have had to...if that makes sense...

dannyt

Coach
About as small as McGregor's game plan.

Glad he's coaching you guys again.

Keep Doust too.

Shyte that's the best double act!

McGregor doesn't have a game plan- plain and simple.

He could coach the immortal out of joey johns, and he wouldn't be able to coach the Storm to the semi finals.

Dragons supporters knew it was mistake to hire him in the first place, and were dumbfounded when he was given a 2 year extension not even half way through the season.

If I were an opposition supporter, I'd be ecstatic that doust and mary were at the helm as well.

I cannot disagree with the sarcastic sentiments of your last comment.

The_Shield

Juniors
I mean prior to that.
If the ref doesn't know are they supposed to favour the attacking team when making an on field call?
Ah. Well the answer is still no. They are forced to make a decision, there is no benefit of the doubt. Most the time they are just guessing. It's a terrible system

dannyt

Coach
Ah. Well the answer is still no. They are forced to make a decision, there is no benefit of the doubt. Most the time they are just guessing. It's a terrible system
Agree.

Elements of grey into every decision enables games to be "managed', not refereed.