What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kazza Lite/Kazaa Pro

Booyah

Bench
Does anyone have Kazaa Lite or Pro? I use both Limewire and Winmx for my file transfers, but lately Limewire doesn't seem like it's working properly. It'll queue songs, or refuse to connect to a server.

I used to have Kazaa Lite, but I recently formatted my HD and forgot to back it up.

If anyone has either of them and would be willing to email or transfer the installer via MSN or through email, could they please PM me and let me know.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorted.

however you should ensure you have a spyware and Adaware cleaner on your PC.

kazaa lets a lot of crap get through, even though it claims not to.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if you use Kazaa you'll soon be reformatting your hard drive again before too long

Booyah

Bench
I use 3

WinMX (which I've been using since the demise of Napster), Limewire, and usually Kazaa Lite. I've never used regular Kazaa before, it's just bad news.

Between all 3 of them, I can always find what I want.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I used Kazaa after Napster went and that stuffed up my computer so i searched for a different file sharing program and found WinMX. Never looked back. :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ares has a lot of bad stuff that comes with it. I hope your scanning your PC regularly for viruses spyware and adaware?

AuckMel

Bench
madunit said:
Ares has a lot of bad stuff that comes with it. I hope your scanning your PC regularly for viruses spyware and adaware?

Yep. Don't get nearly as much as I did with other progs.

lolesi

First Grade
Kazza?

Have fun getting viruses of your computer

I used Bearshare, its awsome, never had a problem looking for anything

Simo

First Grade
Is the WINMX problem with loads of dummy files still going?? Im talking as recently as a month ago there are literally a heap of files that come up but can never be connected to. They usually have funny bitrates and the same name has multiple copies of the song. I assume the bitrates are so they show up on as many searches as possible.

I read up on it on the net as it was affecting users worldwide and last time I was on it was still there. It only happens really with newer stuff but whoever is doing it may have moved to older stuff as well.

It is really a pain in the butt and hopefully they sort it out soon.

Latest posts