What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Sat - Eels 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Eels v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Finals Week 2
Parramatta Eels v North Queensland Cowboys
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 16 September 2017

Gates 4:55pm / NYC SF (CRO v MAN) 5:00pm (FOX) / NRL 7:40pm (CH9/FOX)

PAR-17teamlist2.jpg

1. Will Smith 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Kirisome Auva'a 6. Corey Norman 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Cameron King 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Beau Scott 15. Kenny Edwards 16. Siosaia Vave 17. Suaia Matagi 18. Kaysa Pritchard 19. Peni Terepo 20. David Gower 21. Josh Hoffman

NQL-17teamlist.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Javid Bowen 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Michael Morgan 8. John Asiata 9. Jake Granville 10. Scott Bolton 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Ben Hampton 15. Coen Hess 16. Corey Jensen 17. Shaun Fensom 18. Ray Thompson 19. Justin O'Neill 20. Braeden Uele 21. Patrick Mago

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Red.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Chris Butler
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Ben Galea

NYC - Sat 5pm at ANZ

Parramatta & Cowboys have no lower grade teams remaining in ISP or ISC​

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
I think Parra will have too many points in them and even though they lost against the Storm they will be more confident.

Stranger things have happened though and the Cowboys to date have been nothing short of outstanding given the players they have on the sidelines.

Like last year when we had a 90 min match the week before ..I think it will tell in the game next week .
Think parra will get us by about 16
Still been a great year watching them never give up when at times you couldn't really blame them if they did .

Clifferd

Coach
Like last year when we had a 90 min match the week before ..I think it will tell in the game next week .
Think parra will get us by about 16
Still been a great year watching them never give up when at times you couldn't really blame them if they did .

Cows have exceeded expectations in my books

Anything from now is a bonus. I don't think you can be too disappointed if they bow out next week

blaza88z

Coach
The result of this game depends on exactly how many penalties the Cowboys win the penalty count by

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
wouldn't be much reserves left in the tank for this one. Yesterday was all grit and determination but very little finesse and creativity which you need to match it in the point scoring ranks with a side like the eels.

The fact that a prelim final is a very likely chance 80 minutes away is close to a miracle from the how things were going about 5 weeks ago

Grail

Juniors
Eels should win this, and you'd think they'd win it comfortably. But I have no doubt that there will be moments during the match that could swing it either way. Still, Eels 27 - 14 with the field goal before halftime to break a stalemate and a try in the final 5 minutes to put it beyond doubt.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Eels should have too many points in them. Cows will try hard and keep within reach but it's unlikely the Eels will implode like the sharks did.

Still will be good for the lols watching Hess make Moses his bitch again

SharkShocked

Bench
Parra probably too good with a big support.

Speaking of that - if there are any Cowboys season ticket holders who aren't using their codes to get tickets, PM me as i'm looking to take 2 cowboys fans from down Wollongong way to the game in the supporter bay.

The more cowboys fans the merrier right?