What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1

one tree hill

Juniors
Doesn't help now, but there's an option in the NFL app to listen to games. I've never clicked on it so i'm unsure if it's available to all countries, but give it a go next time.
It works for baseball games on the MLB app so should for football.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Antonio Brown can have my babies. That's my only takeaway from the Steelers O performance.

Defense needs to play smarter, Shazier and Gay with very avoidable helmet penalties and Wilcox knocked himself the f**k out doing the same.

TJ with the INT and 2 sacks is a good start to his HOF career.

Frederick

Staff member
Antonio Brown can have my babies. That's my only takeaway from the Steelers O performance.

Defense needs to play smarter, Shazier and Gay with very avoidable helmet penalties and Wilcox knocked himself the f**k out doing the same.

TJ with the INT and 2 sacks is a good start to his HOF career.
Jesse James is developing into a decent red-zone threat.

Le'veon and Martavis were rusty as hell

Dogs Of War

Coach
I see the Bungles had a good game...4 INT from Dalton :joy::joy::joy:

And a strip sack. Yeah. It's not like the Ravens are great. So it's going to be a long year unless Dalton can work out how to throw the ball in under 2secs before the OL collapses.

shiznit

Coach
Okay... Chargers vs Broncos...

I'm just hoping for Von Miller to sack Philip Rivers and they both blow there knees out...

Jokes.... :joy::joy:

In all seriousness I'm interested to see how these 2 look as the Raiders and Chiefs looked pretty good this weekend.

shiznit

Coach
Who the f**k was that sideline reporter??

He sounded he won a competition to be there...

shiznit

Coach
My goodness... that was terrible by the Broncos... they seriously turned a 20yd field goal into a 50yd one...

Latest posts