What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Dirty Dozen Dynasty League

one tree hill

Juniors
lol how many leagues are dead around here now?

Was this the league where LeVeon Bell once wasn't kept by an inactive owner and then he turned into the best RB in football that season? hahaha

I only play 2 NFL leagues now, MLB and NBA dynasty money leagues where there's games every day of the week is where the fun is.

one tree hill

Juniors
Hi all,

Just advising that I no longer have time to run or participate in this league, I'm looking to downsize the number of fantasy leagues I'm in as I was too stretched last year and just didn't enjoy my fantasy football.

If anyone is keen to take over as Commish and keep this one going let me know and I'll transfer it over to you on FF, otherwise I will shut it down in the coming months.

Thanks to everyone for your involvement and making this such a fun league to be a part of!
Takes up too much time doesn't it and after playing money leagues free league just don't cut it anymore, hard to keep the enthusiasm.