What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey Pou, the sky is blue.

Go.

Have I broke some sort of rule for supporting a team since I was 5 my family has followed but also keepong some interest in the team in my local area?

Seriously what is Lame is seing bulldog,storm,Souths and roosters supporters in the area for no reason.

If dad and family didnt follow eels yes Panthers would of been my team. I would not of radomly picked who is winning at the time.

ash411

Bench
Have I broke some sort of rule for supporting a team since I was 5 my family has followed but also keepong some interest in the team in my local area?

Seriously what is Lame is seing bulldog,storm,Souths and roosters supporters in the area for no reason.

If dad and family didnt follow eels yes Panthers would of been my team. I would not of radomly picked who is winning at the time.
If you want to support two teams, fine. but what makes you think that a Parra forum wants to read you jerking off to the Panthers?

There's a forum for that, the Panthers forum.

Support the Eels, we're happy to have you here, but while you're in here, cut the Panthers talk, that's all I'm saying.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hey Pou, the sky is blue.

Go.

Well really the sky doesn't really have a colour. What you are seeing is the air molecules reflecting the sun's light, most of which are blue.

When you look at the sky, you don't really see sky...you just see light.

ash411

Bench
Well really the sky doesn't really have a colour. What you are seeing is the air molecules reflecting the sun's light, most of which are blue.

When you look at the sky, you don't really see sky...you just see light.
The sky isn't really anything.

Bandwagon

Staff member
If the Sky isn't there , what holds the clouds up then?

Answer that you sky hating merkins.

hindy111

Post Whore
If you want to support two teams, fine. but what makes you think that a Parra forum wants to read you jerking off to the Panthers?

There's a forum for that, the Panthers forum.

Support the Eels, we're happy to have you here, but while you're in here, cut the Panthers talk, that's all I'm saying.

Others on here talk about brisbane more.

Latest posts