What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McCrone. Gone Baby Gone

Crush

Coach
FFL has never let down the team when brought into first grade, and by all accounts has done wonderful things for the club off the field.

I wish him nothing but the best at Toronto.
FFL like McCrone tried their hearts out no doubt. They are both fringe first graders though. I don't dislike those guys at all I am just thankful that they have moved on and hopefully the dragons have stronger players now in their positions.
Dugan is a bit different. He's rocks or diamonds. All the talent but errors kill his game. I grew tired of watching him do something great one play then blow a try the next. And he was injured all the time. It will interesting to see how he goes at the sharks.

merahputih

Juniors
When we had our winning run early in the season, Josh McCrone was the half and Widdop was in his best form of the year before doing his knee, largely as a result of getting clean ball from his half and having room to move. McCrone is, of course a fringe 1st grader at best but with a good coach could have continued to be a useful part of the team by limiting his suspect short kicking game and concentrating on being a good link and backing up. I wonder how he would have gone if by a fluke chance he had found himself at the Storm as backup to Cronk. I bet the short kicking game would have been put on the rack by Bellamy quick smart.