What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 2 Vs Brisbane

Doomednow

Bench
Jeez lots of confidence here. I'm really not but obviously hoping we get the win. I'll be f**king ecstatic actually. f**k the Broncos.Weve got to pin our hopes on the Griffin-Bennett hoodoo and Brisbane mostly expecting to walk it in. If we can shock them early we might do alright.

The consolation prize for losing will be at least one of them and storm will be eliminated next week.

OldPanther

Coach
Jeez lots of confidence here. I'm really not but obviously hoping we get the win. I'll be f**king ecstatic actually. f**k the Broncos.Weve got to pin our hopes on the Griffin-Bennett hoodoo and Brisbane mostly expecting to walk it in. If we can shock them early we might do alright.

The consolation prize for losing will be at least one of them and storm will be eliminated next week.

I think it's 60/40 in favour of Broncs at home.

kinghippo

Juniors
I really don't like the fact that the broncos get a home semifinal after a loss.
Should be that 1 and 2 get a home semi as their advantage.
A second chance is enough reward for 3rd and 4th without the added bonus of a home final.
Of course the nrl are cheering it's at Brisbane, will be the only decent crowd the finals see.
Anyway as always I think we are a very good chance tonight, as long as we don't kill ourselves with penalties and errors we will win this.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I really don't like the fact that the broncos get a home semifinal after a loss.
Should be that 1 and 2 get a home semi as their advantage.

I disagree. I think 8 is too many for a finals series, but if we have to have that many, top 4 should be a distinct advantage. I mean, why should we get it for beating an abject Manly side?

Kilkenny

Coach
I suspect we will either win or lose a close contest or we will get a touch up by a large margin.

Winning at Suncorp is a huge ask and we surely will have to play our best game of the season to come away with a win in this one.

Wife and I are in Melbourne next weekend so we have our fingers and toes crossed.

kinghippo

Juniors
I disagree. I think 8 is too many for a finals series, but if we have to have that many, top 4 should be a distinct advantage. I mean, why should we get it for beating an abject Manly side?
I don't think we should get 1, just move to neutral grounds after week 1. You make a good point though, and currently it certainly is a big advantage for top 4.

mxlegend99

Referee
Dean Whare carved up twice within 15 mins.

Hes no better than Peachey in defence. Like Peachey he has good and bad moments.