What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big League Suscribers

Corbin

Juniors
Hey guys

i was just wondering ive suscribed to big league for 2005 and was wondering if we get the 2005 season guide that little handbook with all the profiles (saw it in the newsagenst 2day)

btw if anyone has look at brett creagh :lol: :lol:

spacemanspiff

Juniors
Got the Season Guide the other day
Cant see whats so funny about Ben Creagh.

Jason Smith and Ben Cross for the Raiders get my vote as Australias Most Wanted.

aids

Bench
souths are the ugliest team...germaine paulson looks like herman hunster.
and mc rae looks like a big italian uncle

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
aids said:
souths are the ugliest team...germaine paulson looks like herman hunster.
and mc rae looks like a big italian uncle

herman munster i guess you mean...i have the munsters as my ring tone, was good back in the day.

aids

Bench
i ment munster, i suck
the munster mobile rocked serious ass!

this thread is now abnout ugly players

martin from canberra looks disturbing.
and hopate looks like a sex offender
:)

belindarae

Juniors
The Warriors seriously need a new hairdresser!

Oh and in the ad in the mag it says that if you subscribe to Big League you get the 2005 Season Guide.

rednut

Juniors
according to the add on the nrl site you get every round edition and finals, 2005 yearbook, test match edition, SOO editions and grand final souvenir edition

so it looks like if you subscribe you dont get the 2005 season guide or the 2005 preview, so its off to the newsagent for me tomorrow

edit/ heres the link to the add http://www.nrl.com/pdf/BL_SUBS_PAGE.pdf

Nuke

Staff member
The impression I got from an e-mail a couple of weeks ago was that the 2005 Season Guide is part of the subscription package.

Although, I think there's two kinds of subscriptions (there was a few years ago): The basic package (Rounds 1-26 and Finals Series), and one that's got Rounds 1-26, Finals Series, Season Guide, Seaon Preview, Origins, Test Matches, and Season Review magazines.

I'm hoping that 2005 Season Guide is part of the subscription - you can't get it in newsagents here in Perth.

sydraider

First Grade
The 2005 season preview went to press today and should be in the finishing process tonight sometime, it should be out within the next day or two, if they have said it is ou thursday i wouldnt rush to the newsagent early, I would give it till the afternoon at least or even friday. Just an inside tip ;-)