What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jamie soward

jak

Bench
a couple of weeks ago on fox holden cup coverage sowie said he was coaching one of our young goal kickers anyone no if this is a one off thing or is he working for the club on a part time basis.

draco

Juniors
jak...If my memory serves me correct (on that conversation) I am sure it was Zac Lomax.

Cheers.

Carlton

Juniors
Don't just stop at helping one player to goal kick, get him to coach all the kickers on how to control a game with your kicks.

Reactions: jak

Drakon

Juniors
Seems like my dream of Lomax being fast tracked for first grade is coming true. Right centre for 2018 now that the Eels are getting Rona. Lomax will be our new Changa Langlands
possm> why do you think Parra have signed Rona? I don't see anything suggesting that. Unlikely the Dragons would get him anyway.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
possm> why do you think Parra have signed Rona? I don't see anything suggesting that. Unlikely the Dragons would get him anyway.

Agree Drakon
Nothing on any site remotely suggesting or mentioning Rona.
I actually doubt he would leave RU now, especially he has played with the Wallabies. More than likely will get snapped up by one of the other franchises

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Seems like my dream of Lomax being fast tracked for first grade is coming true. Right centre for 2018 now that the Eels are getting Rona. Lomax will be our new Changa Langlands

Come on possm.
He could be anything but to compare him to one if not the greatest ever is putting the pressure on.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Drakon
He still under contract with the wallabies.
So nothing would be announced untill he has finished his commitments.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Soward has been quoted as saying that his heart "belongs" in Penrith.

I doubt he has anything to do with the club.