What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ireland world cup squad

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
How many nrl players are willing to put on the Irish jersey ? Duffy from the dragons surely has Irish blood lol

Coastbloke

Bench
According to his Wiki :blush: He was invited to play for the 2017 WC Pool B qualifyers last year.

It ends saying he plays for some yawnion club..

Rory

Juniors
my ireland team

1. Gareth O'Brian (salford)
2. Gene Ormsby (huddersfield)
3. Toby King/Blake Ayshford (warrington/NZ warriors)
4. Scott Grix (wakefield)
5. Casey Dunne (domestic)
6. Luke Keary (sydney)
7. Marc Sneyd (Hull)
8. Kyle Amor (st helens)
9. Mike Mcilorum (wigan)
10. James Hasson (wakefield)
11. Ben currie (warrington)
12. Joe Philbin (warrington)
13. Oliver Roberts (huddersfield)
14. Luke Ambler (no idea lol)
15. Anthony Mullally (leeds)
16. George King (warrington)
17. Liam Finn (wakefield)

Definetly one of best Irish teams IMO. The only real lacking is the wings.

roughyedspud

Coach
At least keary has "Irish blood"......I suspect vidot & nikorima have only sank a pint of Guinness once or twice..

Also..that team Rory has posted a few posts up...is that for real or has he just picked out Irish sounding names??

Reminds me of that time some absolute Nob wrote out a Jamaican team and named every black player in super league..lol

Rory

Juniors
lol spud, Ive got more knowledge on international rugby league then you'd think buddy, i basically study it lol. But yeah, keary and ayshford are the only people that haven't represented Ireland. Do not underestimate my knowledge international wise. .

Rory

Juniors
actually Sneyd was named in the initial world cup squad in 2013, but didn't make the cut, you'd think he'd definitely be making it this year. It doesn't sound like you blokes are believing me, so go and search for yourselves.

roughyedspud

Coach
lol spud, Ive got more knowledge on international rugby league then you'd think buddy, i basically study it lol. But yeah, keary and ayshford are the only people that haven't represented Ireland. Do not underestimate my knowledge international wise. .

Hey big lad..take a step back,iv more fingers than you have posts! We've no idea what you know yet lol

Keary and Blake I can understand....it's Daniel vidot and a nikorima that looks daft!

Rory

Juniors
yeah ik, ive looked around the internet, found nothing on ayshford being irish. Vidots wiki page and nathaniel roaches say they have irish heritage. Although i wouldnt want vidot, roache or nikorima in my team. Ireland 2008, that was when passion was unbelievably high.

Rory

Juniors
The Ireland Rugby League has a comment on a photo of Liam Finn and Scott Grix, and there was a question saying "Is Brad Singleton playing for Ireland?" the reply by the Ireland rugby league page was "Brad is in the 40 man squad. The final squad will be out next week" So the Leeds forward is just another one to add to the list. Do not count out Ireland.

Latest posts