What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Sat - Eels 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Eels v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They can pick him out of loyalty and it won't matter - Australia's opposition are weak enough that we can afford to play favourites. But Queensland still need their best team to beat NSW.

A chronic neck and back injury at 30, a long term knee injury at 32. He'll never be the player he was. If he plays this weekend the Roosters will target him in defence.

isaiah

Bench
30-0 lol

You should be embarrassed to post until next season kicks off.
Like I said in Parraflatter forums before being banned, all I wanted was Broncs to play one week longer than you after you beat us twice. Tick. Who cares if they go out in flames, they still don't play the next week. That's why some geniuses call it ' sudden death'. Do you think more pain and embarrassment comes with a big loss. I'd be more embarrassed at your fellow 'supporters' flooding out of the ground 6 or 7 min before full-time when you lost. Why not stay and celebrate a great year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Like I said in Parraflatter forums before being banned, all I wanted was Broncs to play one week longer than you after you beat us twice. Tick.
Yeah I bet you're stoked you got the opportunity to go out 30-0.
Who cares if they go out in flames, they still don't play the next week. That's why some geniuses call it ' sudden death'. Do you think more pain and embarrassment comes with a big loss. I'd be more embarrassed at your fellow 'supporters' flooding out of the ground 6 or 7 min before full-time when you lost. Why not stay and celebrate a great year.
I can't speak for other fans but I like to get the jump on getting home. If the result isn't in doubt I'll leave early even if we've won. The players are big boys. I'm sure their feelings will recover.

Last edited:

Latest posts