What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Prelim Final, Sat - Roosters 16-29 Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lazza

Juniors
I don't think all our issues are from Pearce because if he was shit we wouldn't have got here. If I'm honest I think it's arrogance on the Roosters behalf. They didn't take the Cowboys seriously and they beat us.
Had nothing to do with Pearce really. I felt it was a combination of safe play as well as those errors. The kick offs, latrells obstruction play as well as the tackle he should have made and fergo's loose carries. All those little things added to posession and ultimately points.

MKCS

Juniors
p.s. thinking of running a poll on how many people from LU will vomit during Captain Cleanskin aka Referee's Boss C. Smith love-in on both FOX and Nein next week. There will be NO ESCAPE !! Good luck overcoming that shit next week Cows.

Mate, remember in 2014 when Channel Nine's preview show for the grand final was all about South Sydney and how they were a peoples team, a true underdog, pride of the league etc whilst focusing on the Burgess Brothers and their family whilst giving very little time to the Bulldogs?

That will be NOTHING in comparison to "Cameron Smith is a true legend and icon of the game and even his farts are amazing" and "Cooper Cronk is a legend and has to go out the right way"

Hope the Cowboys knock the Storm.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Roosters can sign who they want. Tedesco is a great player but I can see us making the preliminary next year and being put to the sword by the Knights or some shit.
Of course you can sign who you guys want.......

All fans of 15 other clubs know that........

It's common knowledge cough cough cough.........

Karma yeeeahhhhhhhh Babyyyyy!!!!!

Nerd

Bench
I'd like to put my hand up and say that I was one of the ones writing the Cows off as cannon fodder in the first week of the finals. They just seem to be getting better every week in the finals.

MKCS

Juniors
Had nothing to do with Pearce really. I felt it was a combination of safe play as well as those errors. The kick offs, latrells obstruction play as well as the tackle he should have made and fergo's loose carries. All those little things added to posession and ultimately points.

Latrell has made way too many of those kickoff errors this year and shouldn't have been taking kickoffs in such an important game.

Give it to Gordon, don't know if he gets much length but I'd rather short kickoffs every day of the week over penalties on the fifty.

Knightmare

Coach
The upshot to this game is that any NQ fans who still defended Captain Cleanskin because KWEENSLANDAH!!! are going to awaken to what a piece of shit he really is...

Red Bear

Referee
Roosters forward pack was really average tonight. Napa didnt show up and JWH is looking a shadow of the player he was pre-knee injury.

Keary was pretty Mia as well.

Great from the Cowboys though. Well done

Latest posts