What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Prelim Final, Sat - Roosters 16-29 Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Does anyone think they can beat Melbourne though?

Absolutely. A player in the form Morgan is, with the players around him, they can beat anyone.

Parra unsettled the Storm first week playing a lower quality version of the footy the Cows are playing, didn't have anyone the class of Morgan or Taumololo and got within 2.

Obviously a grand final is a different story and that isn't to say they WILL but yes, they CAN beat Melbourne.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Mate, remember in 2014 when Channel Nine's preview show for the grand final was all about South Sydney and how they were a peoples team, a true underdog, pride of the league etc whilst focusing on the Burgess Brothers and their family whilst giving very little time to the Bulldogs?

That will be NOTHING in comparison to "Cameron Smith is a true legend and icon of the game and even his farts are amazing" and "Cooper Cronk is a legend and has to go out the right way"

Hope the Cowboys knock the Storm.
in 2012 nobody knew Storm were playing the dogs.everything in the media was about the dogs so if we get a bit of recognition this year I will be happy. Cameron smith has had an amazing year ,broken records aplenty.

Dave_

Juniors
Never thought I'd say this but the Cows are a fair dinkum chance next week. Also, Morgan > Thurston and Taumalolo is the real JT

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Firstly, well done Cowboys.

Secondly, I hope Taumalolo hospitalises the smug likes of Munster, Slater and Smith.

Thirdly, these two teams are the most geographically distant from each other in the NRL. If GF tickets went on sale tomorrow, the crowd would comprise of Two Men and A Baby..

Probably Bob Brown, his empty out Paul Thomas and a turd enclosed in Glad Wrap..

Canard

Immortal
Firstly, well done Cowboys.

Secondly, I hope Taumalolo hospitalises the smug likes of Munster, Slater and Smith.

Thirdly, these two teams are the most geographically distant from each other in the NRL. If GF tickets went on sale tomorrow, the crowd would comprise of Two Men and A Baby..

Probably Bob Brown, his empty out Paul Thomas and a turd enclosed in Glad Wrap..

What about Auckland to Townsville?

Brutus

Referee
Lol. Look at the fan of the one team city talking like she has half a brain.

Complete cretin.

I'm pretty sure the Bulldogs and Broncos played in a prelim final Allianz one year and the crowd was 28k. Maybe 2006.

Latest posts