What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Coast
Do you think sailor is half.
I not sure.
Wasn't ge a fullback and winger when he was younger.
Whats you opinion.
Sailor isn't a half he may convert to a fullback in time but it maybe a long road for him.

He certainly has talent but does tend to take wrong options but at his age you can forgive that.

Where he ends up I am not totally sure.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
FYI - a bizarrely common misconception on this forum - Millward "got rid of" or "moved on" Josh Dugan.

Actually, no he didn't. He attempted to retain him and made him a very good offer to stay, however tripped over himself doing it by talking shit about him publicly. That is not success on his behalf. That's a wonderful example of blatant incompetence. Just because you personally feel it worked out for the best it doesn't count as a win for Milward,

At the end of the day it was 100% Dugan's call to leave, not Millward's. Dugan took similar money and an extra year to join a more successful, better coached club.

The fact that people feel this is an indication of success on Millward's behalf shows just how deluded some fans on here have become.

Where is Hutchison going?
The club has gone stone cold on Drew.

When he came back for Illawarra late in the year he hurt his knee again how bad I am not totally sure but the offer they put out they have either pulled it or he didn't accept it as it was heavily incentive based.

The players that still had no contract have been told they can move on and I have to say if Thompson does move on they at the very least keep Hind.

epDragon62

First Grade
FYI - a bizarrely common misconception on this forum - Millward "got rid of" or "moved on" Josh Dugan.

Actually, no he didn't. He attempted to retain him and made him a very good offer to stay, however tripped over himself doing it by talking shit about him publicly. That is not success on his behalf. That's a wonderful example of blatant incompetence. Just because you personally feel it worked out for the best it doesn't count as a win for Milward,

At the end of the day it was 100% Dugan's call to leave, not Millward's. Dugan took similar money and an extra year to join a more successful, better coached club.

The fact that people feel this is an indication of success on Millward's behalf shows just how deluded some fans on here have become.
Millward appears to have failed to achieve his early objective at the time but I think he was clear on not paying overs; in that I believe he did ok.

Generally I think Millward is doing his job well and our biggest problem is the coach.

We now need speed.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
If we lose Packer, Thompson and Sims in 2018 we will be stuffed as the only good thing about the last 2 years is that our forwards have held up.

Bench
With all these players being rumoured to leave do you think we might have a big name coming here
I hope Thompson and Sims stay they are a big part of our forwards

Latest posts