What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JLT One day cup 2017 (Sept 27 - Oct 21)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Starts tomorrow, CAXI v SA
CAXI play again 2 days later on the 29th v QLD - both games at AB oval

NSW play WA at the WACA on the 29th as well

Final is on on October 21.

Batch of games in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney
Elimination final and final is in Tassie

Bazal

Post Whore
Annoying that it's not on Gem. I suppose they can't miss out on the ratings bonanza that is a Hairy Bikers, Heartbeat and This Farming Life afternoon schedule....

I've never even heard of two of those things.

Anyway Cameron Valente has just scored a ripper hundred under tonnes of pressure. Out for exactly 100 but he came in at 5/50 and took them to 230 so job done I'd say

King hit

Coach
7 wicket win for Cricket Australia 11. Jake Carder and Beau Webster with centuries and a 229 run partnership.

I caught the end of the game. If you want to watch it get a Cricket Australia live pass.

TheParraboy

Staff member
pretty easy win for CA XI

Are they still getting this squad together from players who miss out on their own state squads?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Disgraceful this isn’t on Gem, who makes these decisions???

I knew the game was on yesterday and me and my housemate are hanging out to watch some cricket but couldn’t be f**ked steaming it on my laptop.

Further proof the game is going down the gurlger with these clowns in charge.

TIGER14

Bench
Nic Maddinson going for a different look this summer
dutuAKG.png

King hit

Coach
Is anyone watching the live streams? I'm planning on heading out to the game at AB field on Sunday

Bazal

Post Whore
Captain Darsh falls into the most obvious trap ever set, chipping the ball approximately 4.8m to a short mid on and then looking at his bat as though it betrayed him.

Bazal

Post Whore
I forgot how terrible Shaun Marsh was at rotating the strike....52 off 65 and ten fours....so off the other 55 balls the merkin has scored 12.

Timbo

Staff member
The quality of this stream is appalling.

Slow clap CA, slow clap.

Latest posts