What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership

callmack1

Staff member
2018 Membership is on sale now!

I haven't had a chance to look at the details yet but I will be later today.

Pommy

Coach
When do the fixtures get released? Theres a free coin if you join before the end of october but until the fixtures are released I don't know which tier I will be getting.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
When do the fixtures get released? Theres a free coin if you join before the end of october but until the fixtures are released I don't know which tier I will be getting.

Fixtures a released late October I'm pretty sure. Richo reckons we've done a lot better this time.

Travitoh

First Grade
2018 Membership is on sale now!

I haven't had a chance to look at the details yet but I will be later today.

What would someone like you or i get from a membership? I'd be happy to become a member but i feel i wouldn't get much out of it being in a non-NRL state

callmack1

Staff member
What would someone like you or i get from a membership? I'd be happy to become a member but i feel i wouldn't get much out of it being in a non-NRL state
It's going to sound cliche but I do it to be a part of it and to give back to the club. I'm proud to call myself a member even though I may not be in the same country.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
2018 Membership On Sale Now!

Wed 27th September, 01:15PM

1506489579219.jpg;pv52f43e9375ae3455

In 2018 we celebrate the 110th year of the South Sydney Rabbitohs and we're asking you to help us write the next chapter as we march into next year!

Legendary Captain and Life Member John Sattler told us; "The Club is more than just a sporting team. It is a family, and belonging to it gives you an identity. I saw it in the wider community. South Sydney is their turf. Their Rabbitohs soliders are duty-bound to protect it."

We've spoken to our Members and listened to what they want. The tradition, passion and connection between fellow Rabbitohs Members is something they hold dear and we want that to continue.

In 2018 we've designed a new 110 Year insignia to celebrate how far we've come as a Club. This is something all Members will wear on their caps, lanyards, bumper stickers and all other kit. It's something to look at and think of how we all played our part to keep this Grand Old Club alive and strong!

We've also got a special Commemorative Coin to celebrate which will come in all Memberships purchased before October 27!

We've also worked hard to make Membership an even better experience. We're working actively with four other NRL tenant clubs to work with the NRL in securing a better draw, we're making things more affordable and we've listened to your feedback on Membership and made some exciting changes.

"We know our Members want to see us improve both on field and off it and we're listening to them," said Rabbitohs CEO Blake Solly.

"We've been working hard behind-the-scenes to get a favourable draw, make our Memberships and game day experiences better value and overall improve the quality of Members' interactions with the Club.

"I'm really confident this year's Membership program is going to be one of our best yet."

There's so much to be excited about for 2018:

• We've brought back Barcoded Flexi Cards to make attending a game easier.
  • We've introduced 'Club 1908' a super premium experience for Rabbitohs lovers.
  • We've introduced Early Bird Pricing to reward people who jump on board early.
  • We've worked with the NRL to create a new and easier to use website.
  • We've added Afterpay as an option when purchasing selected Memberships.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
An Open Letter From GI
Greg Inglis

Wed 27th September, 02:00PM

1505194712365.jpg;pvf4d470126705746c

The South Sydney Rabbitohs is a club built by its Members, for its Members, and it’s been that way for the past 110 years.

It’s one of the things that initially brought me to the Club, and it’s one of the things that has made me want to stay here for the rest of my career and beyond.

The support that the team gets week-in and week-out from the Club’s Members; be it at a game, or online, or just passing someone in the street; is second-to-none, and that’s what makes this Club so great.

2017 was not the best year for us on field but I’m very confident that we can turn things around in 2018.

We’ve seen the emergence of a number of young guns in our squad. Players like Angus Crichton, Cameron Murray, Zane Musgrove, Tyrell Fuimaono, Campbell Graham, Siosifa Talakai, Robert Jennings and Braidon Burns. What a future they all have!

And we haven’t even got to see the likes of Connor Tracey, Adam Doueihi, Sam Johnstone, Ky Rodwell, Tyrone Taukamo and 2018 recruit Jesse Arthars in first grade yet, but trust me, you will.

Then we have the addition of Dane Gagai to our squad, rated the best player in State of Origin in 2017, a good mate of mine, a representative team mate of mine, and I’m really excited to know he will be a club team mate of mine in the years to come too.

Don’t forget my fellow leaders in John Sutton and Sam Burgess, our little halfback Adam Reynolds, and the rest of our established first graders.

It’s exciting times ahead and I want to see you come along for the ride with us, but Membership of the Rabbitohs is about much more than the team. It’s about belonging, being part of the family, being a strong and united group in the South Sydney family, about the red and green being in your veins.

I’m a proud Member of this Club and I’m sure you are too.

We’ve had over 30,000 Members as part of the Rabbitohs family for the past four years straight. Let’s make it five years straight by cracking the 30,000 mark in 2018!

Sign up today, encourage your family and friends to join, and I’ll see you there in 2018!

1505194605132.jpg;pv5f0c5ab21df3f274

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry for posting so much but i've just been looking at the membership packages.

How good does that 'Club 1908' sound? If I was in Aus, I'd certainly be getting that.

Also what do you guys think of the kit? I like how sleek the cap looks.

We're at 14,000 members already. I normally renew around Christmas but I think I might do it this weekend!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Travitoh it's a way of showing your support for the club. It's the best way you can support them without going to games. There's no pressure to get one as they aren't cheap but it's always nice for such a historical club to have a large membership count. Saves us from actually being the laughing stock of the league. Hopefully we can get some decent scheduling this year as well. This year was an absolute farce.

Travitoh

First Grade
Travitoh it's a way of showing your support for the club. It's the best way you can support them without going to games. There's no pressure to get one as they aren't cheap but it's always nice for such a historical club to have a large membership count. Saves us from actually being the laughing stock of the league. Hopefully we can get some decent scheduling this year as well. This year was an absolute farce.
It's going to sound cliche but I do it to be a part of it and to give back to the club. I'm proud to call myself a member even though I may not be in the same country.

I can understand being involved as I've already got memberships with sporting clubs closer to home. With these memberships i have a vote in AGM's and any other matter that requires a members vote.
If i was living in Sydney, i would've signed up today but i don't.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I can understand being involved as I've already got memberships with sporting clubs closer to home. With these memberships i have a vote in AGM's and any other matter that requires a members vote.
If i was living in Sydney, i would've signed up today but i don't.

Yeah that's all good. I totally respect that decision. Not everyone farts out money unfortunately.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry for posting so much but i've just been looking at the membership packages.

How good does that 'Club 1908' sound? If I was in Aus, I'd certainly be getting that.

Also what do you guys think of the kit? I like how sleek the cap looks.

We're at 14,000 members already. I normally renew around Christmas but I think I might do it this weekend!
Post as much as you want bro... I'm enjoying it.....

What's club 1908???

14,000 already...... that'd have to be a record for a day....

callmack1

Staff member
Post as much as you want bro... I'm enjoying it.....

What's club 1908???

14,000 already...... that'd have to be a record for a day....
Have a look at the member packages and go to the 'club 1908' one. It's new.