What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 match T20 series India v Australia in India - October 2017

TheParraboy

Staff member
3 matches

Oct 7th, 10th and 13th

On about 1am AEDT, so probably wont generate a lot of interest, Ill try to watch a bit if im awake or cant sleep

Our last international fixtures before the first ashes test in late November, thank Christ we got a batch of Shield games prior

Bazal

Post Whore
No one cares about this series now.....but watch the whiners pop out if (or when) we lose 3-0 :eek:

Timbo

Staff member
Meh.

I have been enjoying all of the Indian cricket fans on Cricinfo and Facebook who seem to genuinely believe that Australians care more about these 8 limited overs games than the Ashes.

I for one couldn't find two f**ks to rub against each other about it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
shock horror, india win easily

funny seeing Smithy being the drinks boy for the night
being flown back home today due to his shoulder problem

Indias fielding have improved out of sight over the last 10 years
normally we can expect on easy/free runs here in all formats of the game, not any more

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so international cricket has sunk to its lowest depths ever by having a game decided by a 6 over innings

we are only there to appease the Indians and add to their piggy bank, we should be at home preparing for the ashes, this is a waste of time

TheParraboy

Staff member
We would be getting a bit of coin to go over there I would imagine?

Other than Warner (Smith on his way home) no else would be ashes contention would they in this t20 series? eg Maxy?

Good thing is we all have 2-3 Shield games prior the ashes, Thats the best preparation weve had prior to a home test series i n a long while I think

jargan83

Coach
Didn’t realise realise there was a T20 on yesterday. Didn’t even see an ad for it on foxtel.

6 over game. What a farce.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so we won but nobody cares ?

cant say I blame anyone

good effort from Behrendorff though

Latest posts