What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOEL THOMPSON TO MANLY?

qld redvee

Juniors
Very effective when he is on his game , and the inclusion of Graham would be of great benefit , but does tend to float in and out of matches...$ 575k not for me.....better investing in our juniors...
Dungay
I think Thommo floats in and out of games because hes busted from his runs . How many times a game does he get the short pass from widdop only to be creamed instsntly by the opposition , I would love to see him this year with hunt also able to maybe put him thru a gap . lets not forget that our backrowers are all used as battering rams just to make yards We needed Thoomo as our reddy /wynn running into a gap . Unfortunately contracts get broken too easily for emotion and give them a good final pay day/
be a shame to lose him but theres no reason why host cant replace him

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Dungay
I think Thommo floats in and out of games because hes busted from his runs . How many times a game does he get the short pass from widdop only to be creamed instsntly by the opposition , I would love to see him this year with hunt also able to maybe put him thru a gap . lets not forget that our backrowers are all used as battering rams just to make yards We needed Thoomo as our reddy /wynn running into a gap . Unfortunately contracts get broken too easily for emotion and give them a good final pay day/
be a shame to lose him but theres no reason why host cant replace him
We can add 3 Young bucks for that money so sad to say if we had a decent coach there's plenty of young bulls in the wings .over to you Mary .

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Again, if the player really wanted play for the coach, he would but when you have McGregor as coach, is it any wonder they are leaving in droves.

I'm still waiting for Hunt to renege on his deal.

TruSaint

Referee
Again, if the player really wanted play for the coach, he would but when you have McGregor as coach, is it any wonder they are leaving in droves.

I'm still waiting for Hunt to renege on his deal.

OKB, enjoy your posts buddy but Hunt has secured his future.
The Mary debate will linger on, but the kid made a choice for good coin, long term so he is staying put.

I hope he brings us some joy as he is one talented player IMHO.

PS i get your point about playing for the coach.

Cannot see the club matching the Manly offer.

Nor am I sure that he is worth $600k per season. Has the odd outstanding game but often drifts in and out of games.

We have Sims/Host and Leilua to cover the void.

Probably better that the club release him rather than have an unfocused and unsettled forward playing for us in 2018.

Thank you for your service Thommo.;)

emack

Juniors
Cannot see the club matching the Manly offer.

Nor am I sure that he is worth $600k per season. Has the odd outstanding game but often drifts in and out of games.

We have Sims/Host and Leilua to cover the void.

Probably better that the club release him rather than have an unfocused and unsettled forward playing for us in 2018.

Thank you for your service Thommo.;)
Totally 100% agree............and the drifting in and out isn't just within games, he has gone missing for weeks on end in the past.