What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Craigshark

First Grade
The Lurker (so probably not true) reporting a high profile player has bought in the shire and now just waiting on announcement for signing with us?

Quigs

Immortal
He is probably talking about Lukey.... he might have missed the scoop a few years ago.

sandshark

Bench
This high-profile player rumour has been going around the last few days it seems.
I wonder who it could be.

Quigs

Immortal
Well at least that fat buffoon Tinkler is not on the scene anymore to stuff up our Press Announcement.

Hooper

Juniors
Esteemed fellow Sharks. During the past 12months, I have made two postings in this forum regarding Sharks signings (Michael Lichaa for 2017 and Matt Moylan for 2018) both of these claims came from a friend claiming to be 'in the know'. Both claims proved to be false. Please accept my apologies. I took said friend out on Sydney harbour yesterday to enjoy a lunch. After a dozen beers, I provided said friend with a pair of concrete boots and promptly assisted said friend overboard for a swim. Needless to say, said friend won't be providing anymore false rumours about Sharks player signings. Enjoy your off-season ;)

Quigs

Immortal
I love all things Jimmy Dymock..... Hope he brings his "mongrel" with him.

Referee to Jim Dymock "You were the agressor.."in 1999 when called out and cautioned after a fight. "Of course I was. I f*cken smashed him!" Jim Dymock replied

ghoti

Bench
Says us! If we had landed him or Moylan we'd be doing real well with the cap.

I'm guessing we made huge space when Ennis and Barba didn't play this year, woulda been big savings that we probably front ended a couple bigger contracts with.

snout

First Grade
Esteemed fellow Sharks. During the past 12months, I have made two postings in this forum regarding Sharks signings (Michael Lichaa for 2017 and Matt Moylan for 2018) both of these claims came from a friend claiming to be 'in the know'. Both claims proved to be false. Please accept my apologies. I took said friend out on Sydney harbour yesterday to enjoy a lunch. After a dozen beers, I provided said friend with a pair of concrete boots and promptly assisted said friend overboard for a swim. Needless to say, said friend won't be providing anymore false rumours about Sharks player signings. Enjoy your off-season ;)
You should be drawn and quartered hooper. Youre the only guy ever to post BS on here.

sandshark

Bench
With Fifi comments, I'm thinking Cronk made it very clear that he ain't coming to Cronulla to play.

Roosters can have him. Untested without Smith and Slater.