What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbit toes

First Grade
This could make or break him. He will either be motivated to step up a level or be so gutted that he only puts half the effort in at pre season and has another below par season. I know all South Sydney fans want to see him succeed, especially after the 2014 grand final. This pre season is the biggest one he may have in his career.
Pretty much. Time to shape up or ship out

Rabbits20

Immortal
This could make or break him. He will either be motivated to step up a level or be so gutted that he only puts half the effort in at pre season and has another below par season. I know all South Sydney fans want to see him succeed, especially after the 2014 grand final. This pre season is the biggest one he may have in his career.
The Cronk rumours won't go away either....

Let me dream....

Hellray

Juniors
If the Roosters sign Cronk, im more than happy to roll out the welcome mat to take on Mitchell and bring home Butcher to help them get Cronk under the cap

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If the Roosters sign Cronk, im more than happy to roll out the welcome mat to take on Mitchell and bring home Butcher to help them get Cronk under the cap

Nah that wouldn't be the deal. It would be their current roster plus Cronk. With Pearce or Keary going to the bench making one of them the most expensive utility player in the league lol...

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
OK, very interesting, I think you are closer than most of us to the rumours, please keep us informed to anything that may have legs.
Just like most I’m hoping we can land Cronk... but not too sure. Just not sure we either have cap space to be amongst it or our powers that be who handle recruitment arnt on the front foot to secure the deal like others do

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Hey Coops does it get any better than this?
Joey it does mate,just got off the phone talking with Politis,$3•5 mill for a house brother.
I'm laughing Joey!image.jpegimage.jpeg

ouryear

Juniors
Hey Coops does it get any better than this?
Joey it does mate,just got off the phone talking with Politis,$3•5 mill for a house brother.
I'm laughing Joey!View attachment 15849View attachment 15850
Cronk wont help the roosters...he willl just become another choker at that hell hole of an excuse for a club.

And no Smith to hold his hand.

No soul....no heart....at least you guys have that!!

De tmTrajic

Juniors

I'd love to get Mitchell & the Butcher boys. Cronk would be nice, to. Help yhe Woosters, not so mutch.

I'm starting to get my topical off season bouts of optimism. I actually like the side as it stands.

doyen

Bench
I'd love to get Mitchell & the Butcher boys. Cronk would be nice, to. Help yhe Woosters, not so mutch.

I'm starting to get my topical off season bouts of optimism. I actually like the side as it stands.

There's definitely room for optimism!!

New coach,new approach--young guns with experience under their belt, & with that,greater confidence! Exciting young forwards emerging---what more could we want!!
I just hope we play some exciting RL with attacking flair!!