What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Socceroos 2018 World Cup Qualification Thread

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Very soft penalty indeed. Not sure what the defender could've done too differently in that situation.

Syria's deadball taker was dangerous. Seemed to whip a decent ball in most times. Could sense an equaliser coming even tho it was a very soft decision to get one.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Very soft penalty indeed. Not sure what the defender could've done too differently in that situation.

Syria's deadball taker was dangerous. Seemed to whip a decent ball in most times. Could sense an equaliser coming even tho it was a very soft decision to get one.

I wouldn't blame the defender, it was a poor read from the ref

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I wouldn't blame the defender, it was a poor read from the ref
Yeah that was the point I was making. Defender literally did nothing wrong and the whistle was so quick to come. Ref seemed to be hoping for something/anything to happen to give the penalty.

skeepe

Immortal
So the Syrian tactic of going to ground every time you're beaten is paying off handsomely at this point.

OVP

Coach
Even if we somehow get to Russia, I don't see us being anything other than cannon fodder. What's Gus Hiddinck doing these days ?

_snafu_

Immortal
N31Lbx5y8aTYI-HQnF-0jA8mvipNJNBcfzEC-fuEYORzJg-8nho6xuh3MA5fzuvru6dSkLOqHmBZG3mpb5XPEuABNx_QR_zIJw=w320-h240-nc

Latest posts