What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players breaking contracts mid season should...

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Whaaaaa?
I have to respectfully disagree.

Also Vonny knows her league, haven't seen TFS for ages but last i saw Molan's footy input wasn't much more than 'go Raiders'.
I respectfully respect your comment but....

....who honestly is attracted to someone of the opposite sex because they know their footy.

Can't see David Middleton getting swamped by numerous glamours because he "knows his footy".

no name

Coach
I respectfully respect your comment but....

....who honestly is attracted to someone of the opposite sex because they know their footy.

Can't see David Middleton getting swamped by numerous glamours because he "knows his footy".
I think part of the punishment originally mooted was having to listen to sit next to her on TFS.

Disco

Bench
Here is a crazy thought, Molan and Sampson should be treated as journalists/presenters and not be reduced to simply how much you all want to shag them.

I've met Erin Molan twice via work engagements, once before the Footy Show when she was a lowly beat reporter and post footy show and trust me, she is a footy fanatic. Obviously she is not a coach but she loves league

Never met Sampson but her role is as a presenter/facilitator same as James Bracey on 9 now......I never see people bagging him cause he isn't cutting in on Joey to give his insight on tactics, it is not his role

BennyV

Referee
What is it with all the hatred of Erin Molan?

If you came home one night and found her spread eagled and naked on your bed, would you kick her out?

A way better sort than that Yvonne Sampson, who incidentally, looks likes Cameron Smith's long lost twin.
This has nothing to do with physical appearance, it's the fact that she (along with several others on that sorry excuse for a sports show) is horrible to watch/listen to and makes me cringe every time she opens her mouth with an attempt at humour or football analysis.

Regarding looks, I'd have to disagree. Yvonne by a landslide.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
What the f**k do I have to do with the price of fish on a Sunday in China?
The price of flathead fillets went up by $5 a kilo today.

And BennyV.....I suppose you have posters of Camilla Parker Bowles and Glenn Close plastered all over your bedroom walls?