What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hahaha LOL it seems absurd that Abbey Marie could win the Caulfield Cup but i honely think the little donkey has been racing quite well,i gotta chuck at least $10 on the little donkey just in case.
Have you seen the contenders for the Cox Plate against Winx????

I’ve seen stronger Benalla Cups.

to_ddeath

Coach
Abbey Plod finished right on the heels of Bonneval yesterday and failed by a whisker to beat her in the Dato Hamburger Stakes and there's like a $30 price difference in the betting between them for the Caulfield Cup.

It's official,i am a genius

#AbbeyGotDis

One race closer to putting in another Coolmore-like run.
Better chance of Single Gaze running a place.
Bonneval is still well off its best this campaign IMO.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Have i lost the plot thinking Abbey Marie in the Caulfield Cup is some sort of flukey each way chance if she runs,thought she made some sneaky late ground yesterday behind Pork Chop,finished right on the heels of Bonneval and wasn't far off Bonneval in the Dato Chan Feehan Nam Derp whatever it's called these days.

I thought Abbey Plod ran alright in the Lawrence Stakes too when she was not far off Tosen Plod at the finish,i think Abbey Plod has been racing quite well despite her form at first glance looking ugly.

Am i a genius or am i drunk.

Weirdly if there is to be a blowout, it's the type of horse that could be the blowout chance.

Put it this way, having a rather large bet on Bonneval and having a couple of $5 savers at odds and Abbey Marie will probably be one of them

Even though I think it's a better chance over 3200m I'm not leaving Almandin out.

Sphagnum

Coach
They pulled bonneval up on Saturday or she would have been ridiculously short.

To say she isn't at her best is mindboggling considering the two thrashings she handed out prior to Saturday.

Is clearly the one they have to beat imo. The games they play to try and avoid to harsh a penalty for the MC

lockyno1

Post Whore
They pulled bonneval up on Saturday or she would have been ridiculously short.

To say she isn't at her best is mindboggling considering the two thrashings she handed out prior to Saturday.

Is clearly the one they have to beat imo. The games they play to try and avoid to harsh a penalty for the MC

Yep. The last thing they want is a heavy weight penalty going into a MC

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Couple I blackbooked from the trials going around tomorrow at Canterbury from the Jason Coyle yard, both in the same race.

White Moss and Miss Beneteau.

Was hoping they would show up in something a bit easier but both worth an E-W ticket.

Favourite in the Nivison today :sunglasses:

Somebody stop me

coolsteve

Juniors
Talking to the lady trainer on Tuesday morning and she just trialled her horse in the mud at Sunshine Coast . The jock got off and told her to run it on Sunday especially if more rain comes. Said it swimmer. Currently 40’s and rain about. Anyway ima backing it Race 3 no 3 Sunshine Coast tomorrow

to_ddeath

Coach
Great day for once.
Jumped on Lucky Hussler after watching how the race before it over the same trip would pan out. Race set up for the old codger.
Then changed initial tip late in the 1400 feature at Randwick to Cabaza De Veca.
Full credit to Winx and Humidor for a fantastic finish to the Cox though.
Humidor still won't get the 2 miles though IMO despite its top shelf formline.

Sphagnum

Coach
Talking to the lady trainer on Tuesday morning and she just trialled her horse in the mud at Sunshine Coast . The jock got off and told her to run it on Sunday especially if more rain comes. Said it swimmer. Currently 40’s and rain about. Anyway ima backing it Race 3 no 3 Sunshine Coast tomorrow

There is nothing in that things form to suggest it is even a place chance.

Dont take anything less than 200/1

coolsteve

Juniors
dat true ,just going on what the trainer said but pissaro form not too flash and nearly farted gold dust, no rain since Monday but will still have each way, would hate to see it win and me watch

Latest posts