What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Womens Ashes 2017

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Aussie girls currently hold the ashes. Its based across all formats on a points system

(3) Odis and (3) T20s - each game 2 points
(1) test - 4 points

so 16 points up for grabs, we get to 8 points we retain the ashes

We are already 2 points up by winning the 1st ODI today

The test will be across 4 days at North Sydney Oval, the first ashes test for either gender to be a day nighter

the full schedule

First ODI Australia won by two wickets

Brisbane Charity Partner: Lord Mayor's Charitable Trust

Second ODI Coffs International Stadium, October 26

Third ODI Coffs International Stadium, October 29

Coffs Junior Cricket Association Partners: Coffs Harbour District JCA, Nambucca Bellingen JCA, and Clarence River JCA

Day-Night Test North Sydney Oval, November 9-12

First T20 North Sydney Oval, November 17

North Sydney Charity Partner: McGrath Foundation

Second T20 Manuka Oval, November 19

Third T20 Manuka Oval, November 21

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/matc...rn-stars-haynes-knight-healy-perry/2017-10-22

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Good stuff. One of the aussie players said that the men's series should have the same point system across formats.

Yeah, nah.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The first ODI was a pretty good match. I had it on in the background while I was doing some work on sunday and it was pretty exciting

Bazal

Post Whore
Good stuff. One of the aussie players said that the men's series should have the same point system across formats.

Yeah, nah.

Yeah not for the ashes. That being said I do think I like the idea of points across a whole tour. I miss the days when sides would travel for a Test and ODI summer... Maybe having a points system and a tour winner would bring that back somewhat? Often seems like we have someone come out for three tests, and then someone else for another three, and then maybe one of them stays on or comes back for an ODI series or someone else comes out, and then there's some random T20 games somewhere.

TheParraboy

Staff member
2nd Odi underway, another 2 points up for grabs

Aust 2/161 in the 33rd over

Bolton just out , gee she looked a bit like Ben Ikin

We should post around 300 id imagine. plenty of wickets in hand, maybe more than that?

TheParraboy

Staff member
3/207 - 41 overs

Perry 52no - love to see her get a ton but cant see it
her best is 95no - cant see her getting anywhere near that either

TheParraboy

Staff member
This Haynes goes alright will over take Perry soon

3/239 43.2 overs

6 to perry as I type

Pete Cash

Post Whore
its pretty freaky without the regular camera angles (nine have had to remove cameramen because of the storms)

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Perry taken out of the attack by the umpire for two beam balls in a row. Pretty tough because neither were dangerous and the ball is wet

Timbo

Staff member
Third umpire is next to useless, stumps and bails are the same colour as the Aussie jersey making it impossible to tell.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee Heally is developing into a very good batsman, or batswoman, or batter or what ever the f**k we are supposed to call her

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee rid Bolton is a slug, hardly surprised Taylor is talking her up.

Watching her Plod along reminds of Taylor chewing up ball after ball in his ODI career. The

Latest posts