What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No radio coverage of the Rugby league world cup

lucablight

First Grade
This is supposed to be the showpiece event of Rugby league played at the highest level yet there’s no radio coverage. Great Job Greenberg!

Diesel

Coach
Probably not Greenberg’s fault as this is run by the RLIF, but pretty piss poor if this is the case

ouryear

Juniors
This is supposed to be the showpiece event of Rugby league played at the highest level yet there’s no radio coverage. Great Job Greenberg!
I couldn't believe it either, driving back from the Hay plains to Sydney last night and nothing on AM or FM radio.

Kept trying for an hour to find something across all radio networks, but got a big fat zero.

Ringing Ray Hadley show on monday to tell him to get his station to wake up!

lucablight

First Grade
Probably not Greenberg’s fault as this is run by the RLIF, but pretty piss poor if this is the case

Apologies to Toddy but he’s mugged up so many other things my first inclination was to blame him. Still a disgrace nonetheless.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I couldn't believe it either, driving back from the Hay plains to Sydney last night and nothing on AM or FM radio.

Kept trying for an hour to find something across all radio networks, but got a big fat zero.

Ringing Ray Hadley show on monday to tell him to get his station to wake up!

Ha ha. Hadley will fix it?