What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne On The Move ( Again )

dragonssamy61

First Grade
No thanks.
We were unset with Dugan's attitude.
Haynes attitude is 100 x that of dugan.
Mybe Jimmy Graham can have a word or 3 with him.

Last edited:

Walpole

Juniors
Damn you Jarryd Hayne!!

Your disregard for this forum means we will now be subjected to a 100+ post thread that descends into arguments, name calling and comparisons with everyone from Jackson Bird to James Graham. Bastard!!

BankstownDragon

Juniors
I would sign him IMO.
Only because we need any and all good players available as to compensate for our discustingly incompetent coach.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I would not touch him with a ten foot barge pole as he is way beyond his best, is not a team player and quickly wears out his welcome due to his selfish and disruptive behaviour. I would prefer that we gave a local junior a go at 10% of his cost. Hopefully he will get dropped from the Fijian Rugby League Team. So far he has had four employers Eels, NFL, Fijian Rugby Union and the Titans. Two of those teams flicked him as he is a serial pest.
Brennan probably told him he could look elsewhere as he realised he would undermine the coach, captain, team, sponsors and grass roots supporters.

Dea

Juniors
Imoving forward think our backline needs centres and wingers. Hayne can play centre but not certain he would remain committed to this position as I believe he wants to be more involved as a half/Five eight or fullback.

St Georgio

Juniors
A big fat YES , either way we have nothing to lose , it could be 2 years of joy or 1year of pain , we've been through 7 years of pain what's another year.

BennyV

Referee
He's a coach killer

HELL YES WE SHOULD SIGN HIM ASAP
This. Let him do what he's done at the Titans - sign on, plod it up for a year with a handful of impressive games, leave us alone during origin period, get the coach sacked then bugger off again.

We ain't going to win it in 2018, might as well give ourselves a chance in 2019/

Ritzley

Juniors
Watch where he signs and put your house on that coach being next to be "let go".... Hmmm maybe we should go hard for him...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
No thanks.
No denying his talent but big question marks over commitment.
Also, our team seems balanced with ‘team first’ players. Why disrupt that on a ‘possible’ return to superstar form from Hayne.

Precisely, This guy is so far up himself.
His only commitment is with himself.
Nope, were fine ............ besides, were got a coach who can screw a good team, no need for Hayne to join in as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts