What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I always work ANZAC day afternoon and night so I don't pay any attention to that...

So you're wilfully ignorant of anything NRL unless it involves Souths?

That's at odds with you being on this forum...

Rabbits20

Immortal
So you're wilfully ignorant of anything NRL unless it involves Souths?

That's at odds with you being on this forum...
No I know my league very well....

Just like I know my team is close to wooden spoon territory in 2018 so don't be too harsh.

Madge was made the scapegoat and blames for recruitment and since he left recruitment has gotten worse.......

You couldn't question the passion Madge had!!!

Also I heard your mob want to shift Hopoate out of fullback and put Mbye there?? These rookie coaches have no idea just like Seibs wants Sam in the second row which is the wrong call......

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No I know my league very well....

Just like I know my team is close to wooden spoon territory in 2018 so don't be too harsh.

Madge was made the scapegoat and blames for recruitment and since he left recruitment has gotten worse.......

You couldn't question the passion Madge had!!!

Also I heard your mob want to shift Hopoate out of fullback and put Mbye there?? These rookie coaches have no idea just like Seibs wants Sam in the second row which is the wrong call......
Not sure what’s funnier you claiming to have a job or that you know your league very well.

Lambretta

First Grade
I know they had an avg season but to drop to the lowest crowd avg in the NRL last year was some fall from grace! It is quite possible that they have less than 10k Sydney members and 10k around the rest of the country tbf. I heard they have around 4-5k WA members.

The fewest fans cast the biggest shadows
Ask any Souths fan

Heard 22000 souffs fans signed up pronto to get that "free" coin.

Will be hilarious when they find out it ain't legal tender and Bunnings knock em back on a methlyated spirits purchase.

Seriously though, PR is dead right. Horrendous season average. A couple of shite winters and draw + post premiership blues and all the other excuses.

Still, plenty of ghosts to chat to at ANZ.

carcharias

Immortal
Something “fishy” about that increase, more than after winning a gf?
It also went up after winning the spoon.

Maybe it’s just a case of more and more people who follow the team are becoming members.

Once the developments at shark park and the couple just up the street are complete I think you’ll see a much bigger increase in membership.

Probably another premiership as well.

Generalzod

Immortal
Something “fishy” about that increase, more than after winning a gf?
743pv7l.jpg

One thing for sure you won't be able to become a member of an NRL team in Perth anytime soon...

Latest posts