What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne On The Move ( Again )

Old Timer

Coach
And to think some people strongly advocated to get this prick to our club and then bagged out the people who called him a dick head.
Complete jerk and grossly over rated.
Now he should rest the most over rated player trophy of Anasta.

SBD82

Coach
I've been one of the few people who have continued to support Hayne. I thought it was great that he went to the NFL and actually played games. Thought he really took a risk and achieved something most people could only dream of.

Then when he returned to the NRL I thought people who were bagging him really were exhibiting some tall poppy syndrome. I thought the criticism of him was unfair. I thought he would take a year or so to change body shape, and that he would get back to being one of the best in the game.

I'm still not willing to damn him like some are, he is a much better right center than anyone we have at the club, but his lack of commitment to training and the petty infighting at the Gold Coast makes me think that he is just not worth the risk.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Hayne for 400k back in Sydney(ish) for 1 year to play centre for us? Under Graham who would absolutely kick his arse if he slacked off?

Can't be any worse than Nene