What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

ouryear

Juniors
100% agree he is great motivator and coach.
He has turn a lot of average player or players who were past there best into good players.
I have had the misfortune of being at a few meetings and speaking event and had to listen to our leader doust.
I tell you what I almost nodded off.
Was one of the worst speakers I have ever heard.

I didn't realise doust could even speak!

Coffs dragon

Bench
100% agree he is great motivator and coach.
He has turn a lot of average player or players who were past there best into good players.
I have had the misfortune of being at a few meetings and speaking event and had to listen to our leader doust.
I tell you what I almost nodded off.
Was one of the worst speakers I have ever heard.
Dragonsammy you deserve a medal for attending & having to listen to Doust and his repetitive dribble & BS propaganda. He missed his calling in the cure of insomnia at St. George Hospital.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Hey Dragonssamy... being as close as you are to the main game.. have you heard anything about potential class action against ‘dragons staff’ and StGI, relating to racial matters being ‘swept’ under the carpet.

I see in a Facebook link they are asking any effected parties to contact. They claim to have heard from ‘many players and parents’.

Could just be a fishing expedition .. so not sure what to make of it yet.. I guess if any truth it will come out soon enough.

TOTS
Mate heard about it but wouldn't know if there is any truth in it or not.
So I would say it would be inappropriate for me to comment.
All I can tell you is from my prospective I have not seen any of this .
That all I can say

TOTS
Mate heard about it but wouldn't know if there is any truth in it or not.
So I would say it would be inappropriate for me to comment.
All I can tell you is from my prospective I have not seen any of this .
That all I can say

Fair call Samy.. enjoy the off season ... will be back to it soon enough, almost time for you to start the Wanda sand dunes again.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Dragonsammy you deserve a medal for attending & having to listen to Doust and his repetitive dribble & BS propaganda. He missed his calling in the cure of insomnia at St. George Hospital.

I'd like to second the motion for a Medal in Dispatches for Mr Dragonsarmy.
Those in favor say, 'Aye' .............. those against?
The Ayes have it!

Last edited:

Latest posts