What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - A - W2 - ENG 29-10 LBN @ Sydney

Result: ENG v lebanese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roughyedspud

Coach
What the f**k our game is run by absolute Muppets....english ref refers a potential try to and English video referee and try is awarded....he clearly dropped it

Little wonder the grounds are empty

Stop ya f**king whinging...we can fill a book as thick as war & peace with times we've been done over by Aussie & kiwi refs against Australia & NZ...

Vozzy

Juniors
Clear evidence. He had no control and i thought the rule was he had to regain control.

Ps to add to the 50 point margins these lower nations have to deal with one sided refereeing. Good way to grow the game.

Smack

Coach
disgraceful refereeing on display, whoever thought a pom reffing an England game was a good idea, give yourself an uppercut

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Lebanon drop the ball with a clear English hand on the ball....knock on....england drop the ball it's a penalty

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
disgraceful refereeing on display, whoever thought a pom reffing an England game was a good idea, give yourself an uppercut
This is one of many reason why international rugby league's perception is a joke....hard to argue to be fair

Vozzy

Juniors
Doesnt help adrian morely using his biased views either. Bloke sounds like he has come from the pub.

Northern

Juniors
By the way, I totally agree, who the hell decided an English ref for this game? Honestly, it's like some kind of joke.

donny donny

Juniors
Glad you Aussies are now joining the neutral refs campaign, shame none of you mentioned it when it was an Aussie refing Australia last week.

Vozzy

Juniors
As an aussie i agree we shouldnt have an aussie ref either. Cechin was shit house last week. But doesn't mean lebanon should cop the bullshit calls cos they are expected to win.

Latest posts