What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos to sign Matt Lodge

Rabbit toes

First Grade
He can light himself on fire and piss on himself, he's still not a menace to anyone else unlike Lodge
Yeah you're right. Carney is certainly more level headed and unlikely to re-offend ever again. Lodge should be shot without a doubt. Easily the most unstable NRL player to ever have personal demons.
Good call. I look forward to your next in depth analysis or informative thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah you're right. Carney is certainly more level headed and unlikely to re-offend ever again. Lodge should be shot without a doubt. Easily the most unstable NRL player to ever have personal demons.
Good call. I look forward to your next in depth analysis or informative thread
Wait, so you're having an argument about which piece of shit out of;
piece of shit sample A and
piece of shit sample B

as to which is a piece of shit?

Carry on.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Wait, so you're having an argument about which piece of shit out of;
piece of shit sample A and
piece of shit sample B

as to which is a piece of shit?

Carry on.
It's coming off like that. Both are trash. But the NRL likes a redumshun story. And broncos are the toilet while in this instance Lodge is the shit. Question is will he block up the bowl or get flushed like so many others.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's coming off like that. Both are trash. But the NRL likes a redumshun story. And broncos are the toilet while in this instance Lodge is the shit. Question is will he block up the bowl or get flushed like so many others.
Redemption story about convicted criminals.

Yeah I read those all the time about NRL players

[/sarcasm]

Frederick

Staff member
Natural pairing, really.

Human trash meets dumpster fire.

So looking forward to watching creeping and his gang of inbred geniuss crashing and burning next year

Latest posts