What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

myrrh ken

First Grade
Leilua out, Wighton to centre and Cotric fullback.

Nothing wrong with Sezer and Austin in the halves, just that Ricky destroys halves. Sezer is capable of leading a side around at halfback and Austin is a decent, strong running 5/8. Its very workable.

Good one. Plus leilua into the pigs and they can have back e lee on the wing

Das Gupta

Juniors
Heard a rumour over the weekend Penrith have signed Edrick lee a month ago but for some reason haven't announced it.

Ashamed comes to mind.

4319020.jpg

I couldn't find a Panther pic.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
michael morgan says show me the money

“You don’t want to rule out (Sydney) because the way the game is these days, anything can happen,’’ Morgan said.

“If I was to say I will never play for another club and then a couple of years later I am at another club, it makes me look silly.

“My preference would be up there in Townsville because I am up there, my family is from up there, my partner and her family are from there.

“You see guys who have been at one club for a long time have to change. At the moment I am confident I will be able to stay there.

“I remember one of the big reasons I re-signed last time was I wanted to win a comp. I re-signed at the start of 2015. It so happened to be that we did it that year.

“The lifestyle in Townsville is a lot cheaper than down here. I like Townsville and I like the club, so it’s not like I am looking to leave.
“But you always want to ... see what is out there and what could be an opportunity. I haven’t done that before.

“It wouldn’t hurt to see. Not looking at it I guess would be more of a problem than not having a look.’’

beave

Coach
Morgo aint going nowhere...... i hope.....

Sounds like it is just him reminding the cowboys to not lowball him come negioation time in a few weeks. Regardless that he plays for my team, would love to see him stay in NQ as a one club player. God knows the game needs more guys to stay planted at the one club their whole career instead of whoring around from club to club.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Morgo aint going nowhere...... i hope.....

Sounds like it is just him reminding the cowboys to not lowball him come negioation time in a few weeks. Regardless that he plays for my team, would love to see him stay in NQ as a one club player. God knows the game needs more guys to stay planted at the one club their whole career instead of whoring around from club to club.

you're a cows supporter?

i can see greeny pissing off to replace wayne and taking morgan with him tbh ;)

Latest posts