What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

beave

Coach
Redbank is part Of Ipswich and is actually developing into an awesome place, Logan is part of Logan city not Brisbane, Morayfield isn't a suburb of Brisbane either. But I get the point you failed at making.

Oh okay, so you can only rag on Brisbane suburbs if they’re strictly in the Brisbane CBD council surrounds :rolleyes:..... FMD.

I live in Springfield Lakes mate, Redbank isn’t devloping into shit. A signifigant upgrade to one of its shit hole shopping centres doesn’t make it an ‘awesome place’.

I actually dont mind living down here for work but Brissy has its own rubbish suburbs as well.

First Grade
Oh okay, so you can only rag on Brisbane suburbs if they’re strictly in the Brisbane CBD council surrounds :rolleyes:..... FMD.

I live in Springfield Lakes mate, Redbank isn’t devloping into shit. A signifigant upgrade to one of its shit hole shopping centres doesn’t make it an ‘awesome place’.

I actually dont mind living down here for work but Brissy has its own rubbish suburbs as well.
ok so all the new estates and the new town square and the new development on redbank plains road all amount to a shitty little shopping centre upgrade. all just a stones throw from springfield lakes and orion I would say it is becoming quite a good little investment area, but each to their own. Yes it does matter if you are ragging on Brisbane then use 3 of the 4 suburbs you chose to rag on that aren't actually a part of Brisbane. Don't get me wrong I agree Brisbane is a shit hole but if I was to rag on it I would use places that are I don't know located in Brisbane.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

but..but it has great beaches (that are actually on the gc or sunny coast), and awesome theme parks (which are actually part of the GC). But the bridge, the bridge is great

beave

Coach
ok so all the new estates and the new town square and the new development on redbank plains road all amount to a shitty little shopping centre upgrade. all just a stones throw from springfield lakes and orion I would say it is becoming quite a good little investment area, but each to their own. Yes it does matter if you are ragging on Brisbane then use 3 of the 4 suburbs you chose to rag on that aren't actually a part of Brisbane. Don't get me wrong I agree Brisbane is a shit hole but if I was to rag on it I would use places that are I don't know located in Brisbane.

C’mon mate, so going by your logic Parra and Liverpool aren’t really a part of ‘Sydney’? The ‘city of Sydney’ then is only has a 200k population because the council only covers the CBD area, Newtown and balmain.......

Mate I’ve just built in South Ripley, I’d rather invest my money there than Redbank. I was lucky I got a bigger block out there 3 years ago for pretty cheap.

I think we can both agree that Broncos fans can go EAD, and in all honesty that is more important than suburb wars......

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
C’mon mate, so going by your logic Parra and Liverpool aren’t really a part of ‘Sydney’? The ‘city of Sydney’ then is only has a 200k population because the council only covers the CBD area, Newtown and balmain.......

Mate I’ve just built in South Ripley, I’d rather invest my money there than Redbank. I was lucky I got a bigger block out there 3 years ago for pretty cheap.

I think we can both agree that Broncos fans can go EAD, and in all honesty that is more important than suburb wars......
#penaltybisbane

First Grade

Indeed, I am onboard with the universal feeling that Broncos can eat multiple dicks

beave

Coach
You should be down on your knees with your mouth wide open, in thanks for Wayne getting your rabble to your last Preliminary Finals visit...

Yeah, Wayne left a long legacy there as well. One the Knights are still trying recover from.....

First Grade
You should be down on your knees with your mouth wide open, in thanks for Wayne getting your rabble to your last Preliminary Finals visit...
Nah I am enjoying watching the lack of success "The Great Wayne" is bringing Brisbane, it is very very sweet. Watching a hypocrital wife cheating old merkin capitulate.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
Nah I am enjoying watching the lack of success "The Great Wayne" is bringing Brisbane, it is very very sweet. Watching a hypocrital wife cheating old merkin capitulate.

Funny how he wasn’t a ‘hypocritical wife cheating old merkin’ when he got your lot to within a game of the 2013 final...

But 4 years down the track every wrong with your shit club is still his fault... Lol.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
Yeah, Wayne left a long legacy there as well. One the Knights are still trying recover from.....

He was brought in as a mercenary to try and win a premiership. Came closer than anyone else at Newcastle since 2001. But yeah the results since he left are obviously all his fault.

Not the multiple coaches the club have employed since...

Incorrect

Coach
has he made a line break yet in his career?

A line break? Are you kidding? He's not even allowed to buy Kit Kat's cause he can't even break one of them, let alone a line break!

kitkat-share-image-fb.jpg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
maybe a tackle break then? surely someone has slipped over in the process of tackling him and let him wattle past at snail speed to gain 6m instead of 5

Latest posts