What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne to Parra

mickeylane

Bench
Hayne will be confirmed to Parra after the World Cup - done deal
Pearce 90% will most likely accept Sharks offer - has a 4 year deal on the table to play 7
Very hard to get any Dragons news out if anyone - I still think we will sign a recognised centre..
Btw - Dylan Morris has signed an NRL contract w Dragons

Crush

Coach
All the piss heads want to live in the Shire. They know that they can live the piss head life and not cop shit from anyone. I was at northies last Friday having a couple and was sat next to Flanno. They all hang out there and smash schooners. You'd think given all the stuff that has gone down at Northies over the years that the club might stay away? Nope.
Pearce will go to Sharks just so he can hang out at Northies.

ouryear

Juniors
All the piss heads want to live in the Shire. They know that they can live the piss head life and not cop shit from anyone. I was at northies last Friday having a couple and was sat next to Flanno. They all hang out there and smash schooners. You'd think given all the stuff that has gone down at Northies over the years that the club might stay away? Nope.
Pearce will go to Sharks just so he can hang out at Northies.

Pearce and Moylan....outstanding.

Friggin wish we had Hunt and Moylan.

You do realise Chang and Smithy...and co would drink till 3am on the morning of match day!!

Today's players are bloody angels!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Pearce and Moylan....outstanding.

Friggin wish we had Hunt and Moylan.

You do realise Chang and Smithy...and co would drink till 3am on the morning of match day!!

Today's players are bloody angels!

Precisely,
Back in the day, my father ( club security ) would have to help them to their cars, would you believe.
Chang & Satts drank till the early hours on the night before the 1971 grand final.
Nothing like prepping for the big match.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I reckon chook raper had a few big sessions also and as said earlier no social media to bring them unstuck

Yes, Chook was a big sessions person.
On another note ....
The club would arrange the ‘ladies of the night’ to gather once week down stairs in a special ‘function’ room for the players.
The media would have known about it but nothing was ever said, obviously.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Yes, Chook was a big sessions person.
On another note ....
The club would arrange the ‘ladies of the night’ to gather once week down stairs in a special ‘function’ room for the players.
The media would have known about it but nothing was ever said, obviously.
WOW that's amazing OKB and proves the Dragons actually began & led the way in what is known as "TPA" except back in those days it stood for: Temporary Poking Arrangement.

JDHD

Juniors
The best thing for the Titans would be to cut Hayne loose. He hardly put in last year and there isn’t anything to suggest his attitude will improve for 2018. Let him be the Eels problem and the Titans can set about building a squad with players with an attitude like Anthony Don.

If I were the Titans, I'd put him in reggies and play him at prop just to prove a point.

Life's Good

Coach
Most over rated player I've seen in modern times. Has strung literally a handful of above average games togoether between the 2nd half of 2009 and now. Titans were mad to sign him.
Typical of the knee jerk NRL reaction(as the Titans owners).
They thought he would breeze in, be the same player (it’s nearly 10 years ago) & help set them on their path. He isn’t the player that will do that & the Titans should realise that.

FlameThrower

Bench
Hayne will be confirmed to Parra after the World Cup - done deal
Pearce 90% will most likely accept Sharks offer - has a 4 year deal on the table to play 7
Very hard to get any Dragons news out if anyone - I still think we will sign a recognised centre..
Btw - Dylan Morris has signed an NRL contract w Dragons
So if Pearce to Sharks it means Chad Townsend has to go? I thought he just resigned with them?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So if Pearce to Sharks it means Chad Townsend has to go? I thought he just resigned with them?
Nope,

1. Moylan
6. Townsend
7. Pearce

No Pearce

1. Holmes
6. Moylan
7. Townsend

Dugan will play centre for us regardless.

Holmes outside him, if we get Pearce.