What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Rugby League World Cup

Crush

Coach
I wouldn't waste too much more time on Lafai in 2018. We wasted 16 rounds of 2016 on him. Last year he was great for 10 weeks then somewhere between average and shithouse for the next 14 weeks.
I hope he finds that early 2017 form again but if he shows his usual rubbish move him on.

BennyV

Referee
So you nearly " agree" then.

He was poor mate .. I rate him as u do, but he was way off again.
No, the comment was that, at best, he is mediocre.

The point I'm making is that, at best, he is well above mediocre. But that best isn't nearly happening enough. And TBH, part of the reasoning for that is our coach guaranteeing him a spot.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Did anyone see Ben Hunt save Tim Mannah's life tonight?

f**kwit Woods literally lifted his legs above his own head and he would have landed on his head if Hunt hadn't pulled him away from the ground after he saw what was happening

ouryear

Juniors

f**kwit Woods literally lifted his legs above his own head and he would have landed on his head if Hunt hadn't pulled him away from the ground after he saw what was happening
Woods acted like a real dick head the whole game, part of the hit on their guy who was taken off with concussion that was put on report. That is the guy who plays for Granville, earns $700 a week, 35 yrs old and a real honest battler.

Some Aussie players need to hang their heads, woods and klemmer especially.

jak

Bench

I agree with you, but I think it was munster that came in and helped him to the ground.i just hope woods gets a holiday out of it.

Last edited:

jak

Bench

sorry mate you were right it was hunt.

ouryear

Juniors
So how is that "AFL aren't jealous of this" line going today?

Offsiders running from it is an obvious view into the AFL prism.
Mate, come on, I love league, I do not love AFL.... but even their crowd VS Ireland in their rules match today is higher.

They don't care about league or our hate AFL comments.... With their millions of dollars, and their crowds, they just LOL at us, I assure you.

Why comment unless you are envious of their game.... There is room for all you realise.

Otherwise hate soccer and union too.

Latest posts