What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7's breath of fresh air

Vee

First Grade
Have to say that its very influential where people get their 'footy' fix . Since the world cup started Ive been watching channel 7 & 7mate constantly. Its now my 'go to' channel. Something telecasters must surely be aware of when looking at the big picture. Pretty sure many fans of rugby league are doing the same.
I've watched 7 News for years out of spite for Nein. Haven't watched any more 7 because of the WC because commercial tv doesn't interest me generally.

Dodgy

Juniors
Exhibit A.

Not sure about Renee Gartner. She looks attractive enough. But nothing to lose your mind over.

Spot On

Coach
Ch 7 could do a shit with the coverage and still be twice as good as ch 9.

Get Fox if you don't have it next season. You can not continue to watch that advert riddled, balls up commentary ch 9 serves up.

fourplay

Juniors
I haven't ever seen such great coverage from the positive perspective that ch7 are showing the world cup in. For eg. when Ch7 news were in New Zealand the night before the Tonga Nzl game highlighting what a big event the World Cup is and saying things like "the passion, the excitement, is unreal, this game has captured the city" etc. with the backdrop of all the cars flying Tongan flags out the window. Ch9 news would have probably only barely mentioned the world cup after they talk about 6 other sports first.

Latest posts